+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi there I’m protected person applied for pr card they received my application but they saying I’m exempted for medical is it normal?

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Hi there I’m protected person applied for pr card they received my application but they saying I’m exempted for medical is it normal?
Did they send you a letter stating that you are excemt from medicals?

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Then how did they tell yoh you are exemt from medicals?
Called to CIC, followed there instructions like press 1 for processing then follow on... then they asked my application number. I entered it..,, then press 1 . They said it’s the most resent info related to this application number..,,

Ameeroov

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Mississauga
Called to CIC, followed there instructions like press 1 for processing then follow on... then they asked my application number. I entered it..,, then press 1 . They said it’s the most resent info related to this application number..,,
How old are you ? Did you send the hearing medical test with the pr? When you entered Canada did you do a medical exam ? When was that cause it may still valid

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
If you did your medicals when you entered Canada and it is still valid for IRCC, this might be the reason why you are exemt from medicals. That’s not 100% the right answer, but it could be.