+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me

dixey

Dec 10, 2009
I want to submit my application for PR ship but there is a problem that my wife hasn't got her birth certificate, infact she never had this. All she has is a school transfer certificate cum character certificate which has her date of birth mentioned on it. She has used it to get her indian passport issued. My question is will it work as there is no time left?

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
I guess it should work....If her 10th Certificate is with her that will work as well...

dixey said:
I want to submit my application for PR ship but there is a problem that my wife hasn't got her birth certificate, infact she never had this. All she has is a school transfer certificate cum character certificate which has her date of birth mentioned on it. She has used it to get her indian passport issued. My question is will it work as there is no time left?

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dixey said:
Ouch. Perhaps she could use her Indian passport to get a replacement Birth Certificate? Having a Birth Certificate is important for quite a few things.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
dixey said:
No problem. Very common issue with most of the applicant. Submit her education certificate or else that carries DOB and notarize it. It will work

asyousuf

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear dixey,

Why not go to concern autority & ask them to get birth certificate. There is set of process to get it if one has not got it .

Regards,
Mayank

dixey said: