+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me !!

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Hi,i need advice on my condition.i got refusal for my study visa sep intake.my qualifications are 10th from punjab board-61% (mathematics not cleared-10 marks) 12th from national institute of open schooling (N.I.O.S) 53% I.T.I from punjab board 70% marks reason was in others-proposed program not reasonable in light of past studies,academic scores and language abilities.now i applied for tourist visa on 10 day hotel booking.again got refusal.reason was in others-employment prospects,economic establishment,economic conditons,travel history and family ties.i showed bank balance of my personal account and joint account of my parents upto 5 lakhs.the cost of my trip was 2250 cad.so it was half of our bank balance.i also showed our property of 34 lakhs.then why they gave refusal ? my intention was only visiting canada for tourism purpose.can i apply for study visa again in future or not ? if i want to continue my studies or should i apply for tourist visa again ? thank you !

Rohitdubey

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Brother your profile is very weak.
Why the hell did u apply for visitor after getting refusal for study ?

Your slightest chance is if u apply for a course that does not have anything related to maths and preparing a strong sop
All the best

Reactions: Lovesahota92