App. Filed.......
04/07/2013
IELTS Request
6.5 Overall not less than 6
VISA ISSUED...
31/7/2013
LANDED..........
12Aug2013
hi please help me I came in Canada in sept'13 batch and took drop from sept session due to some personal reasons n now my curse will start in sept'14 what to do i am stuck in between!!
i came in genral category so my visa has no boundations and no conditions like SPP

Wordlife

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2013
LANDED..........
Sukh wele shukrana, dukh wele ardaas... har wele simran!!
bali.singh said:
hi please help me I came in Canada in sept'13 batch and took drop from sept session due to some personal reasons n now my curse will start in sept'14 what to do i am stuck in between!!
i came in genral category so my visa has no boundations and no conditions like SPP
Bro, i dont think its abt spp or general here, its abt u not attending any college! And thats all that matters. You might be classified as a person who used study visa to get into canada and work illegally!! When u would apply for PR or PGWP in future this thing will be taken into account. U r an experienced member well aware of this. Rejoin whatever college, but stay connected with studies. If u can't get admission anywhere now, try for any some short 6 month course that might fetch u a quick job like health care assistant, office assistant, social worker etc. And if new rules get implemented from jan 2014, just in case, they clearly state to deport students who drop out after coming to canada. But new rules are a boon to legal students who go by rules.

By the way what made u drop out? Was the college bad/place bad?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
bali.singh said:
if u have dropped out then u r an illegal right now..ur violating ur study permit requirements....either u have to leave canada or start ur studies or change ur status......

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aah nothing lije dat .. I kbw u r illegal nw .. bt studnts here are driopping frm 2 years and no study .. nothing happening .. but its true that . U will surely face problems on getting pr and if rukes changed

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
th3.rdx said:
Aah nothing lije dat .. I kbw u r illegal nw .. bt studnts here are driopping frm 2 years and no study .. nothing happening .. but its true that . U will surely face problems on getting pr and if rukes changed
nothing will happen now but when its time to renew study permit u require transcripts which he wont have.....more over he wont be able to apply for any PR program.....

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who told u that .. if u drop sem. U cant apply fr pr .. ?? He will start his classes on jan 2014 nd aftr 2 years he will be shwing his trans scripts .. he has got a genuine reasn that ... in sep. Batch course of my choice is filled up or had huge rush so I dropped it to jan .. ?? Simple .. I can post 6 to 8 cases here like , who had 2 to 3 drops but still got pr after moving to adminton... nothing will happen if rules here didnt changed .. ;)

Wordlife

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2013
LANDED..........
Sukh wele shukrana, dukh wele ardaas... har wele simran!!
th3.rdx said:
Who told u that .. if u drop sem. U cant apply fr pr .. ?? He will start his classes on jan 2014 nd aftr 2 years he will be shwing his trans scripts .. he has got a genuine reasn that ... in sep. Batch course of my choice is filled up or had huge rush so I dropped it to jan .. ?? Simple .. I can post 6 to 8 cases here like , who had 2 to 3 drops but still got pr after moving to adminton... nothing will happen if rules here didnt changed .. ;)
I think what mead meant was that he should consider going to college rather than dropping. Of course everyone will somehow somewhere find some way to get back into the system. But why complicate things when everything can be done easily. I know a lot of ppl dropping out too but the thing is we are here to get educated, get a good job and settle down. What's the point of coming here and not going to college, doing labor entire life and once we cross a certain age limit, that fire inside of studying goes away. This is the best age to study, have fun in college and do part time work. Every dropped semester means we are delaying our pr. Just get done with studies as fast as possible and hit the crunch time of earning with PGWP.

bali.singh

Jun 19, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2013
IELTS Request
6.5 Overall not less than 6
VISA ISSUED...
31/7/2013
LANDED..........
12Aug2013
th3.rdx said:
call me 6475049718
i live at etobicoke honeyview

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
th3.rdx said:
if u read OP post there is no jan batch so he will have to start next sept assuming he was for 1 year college course his study permit will come to an end or come to nearing of end .....so if he wont be able to extend his study permit he cant apply for PR. again droping will also show on transcript hence cause more problems. Dont suggest people to drop out of classes if u dont know its implications later on. there are different cases of drops if the drop in leave of absence then he can come back to class and will be officially approved by his university. it is normally done in summer sem. if dropped without leave of absence then its illegal and he goes out of status.