+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me

persia5

Star Member
Dec 27, 2010
hello

i want to apply for the QUEBEC SKILLED WORKERS but i have one thing which i can't understand it :
to apply for THE QUEBEC SKILLED WORKERS you have to apply for the CERTIFICAT DE SELECTION DU QUEBEC as they say in their website
but what i can't understand is : in the documents checklist the ask applicants to provide the CERTIFICAT DE SELECTION DU QUEBEC (CSQ) beside other documents.
first i can not understand that Contradiction
second i do not have any idea about where can i get that certificate from ??
if you do not mind could you please tell me where can i get it from
waiting for your answer
thank you so much

ABDIRISAQ

Feb 6, 2012
persia5 said:
hello

i want to apply for the QUEBEC SKILLED WORKERS but i have one thing which i can't understand it :
to apply for THE QUEBEC SKILLED WORKERS you have to apply for the CERTIFICAT DE SELECTION DU QUEBEC as they say in their website
but what i can't understand is : in the documents checklist the ask applicants to provide the CERTIFICAT DE SELECTION DU QUEBEC (CSQ) beside other documents.
first i can not understand that Contradiction
second i do not have any idea about where can i get that certificate from ??
if you do not mind could you please tell me where can i get it from
waiting for your answer
thank you so much

Keden

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Apr 9, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 15, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 18, 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 27, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 27, 2014
LANDED..........
May 20, 2014
Hello Persia,

To apply for Canadian Permanent Residency under the QC-Selected Skilled Workers programme, you first have to be "selected" by Quebec. That means you first need to obtain a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ). This extra step only exists for the province of Quebec. In summary, here is what you need to do;

1. Obtain a CSQ from Quebec (visit Immigration Quebec website for more details).
2. Once you have received your CSQ, you can then apply for PR from Canada (visit CIC website for more details).

Hope that helps! :)