+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me with Procedural Fairness Reply regarding the Medical Inadmissibility

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
After reviewing my procedural fairness letter they asked me more doctor's note, no medical exam or lab test. Now im still waiting for the decision.

Ib4life

Dec 16, 2018
It’s for my father and he didn’t know about his medical issue, kidney issue until immigration medicals.
The letter I received says he need dialyses which is quite expensive.
Submission deadline is June. When is your deadline ? Please let me know once you hear something from cic.
Hello,
Please can you put me through on how you replied your PFL? My spouse has elevated BP and creatinine level due to retroperitoneal fibrosis ( I have doubts on the diagnosis) which is causing hydronephrosis. Oncologist report was good and TB quantification test came out negatives. Our medicals has expired. We are yet to hear from Cic. Our application is one year.I feel we may get a PFL so I am researching on it.Did you clear your medicals. What did you submit for your PFL

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
You can search online just type declarion ability of willingness sample form..i dont know how upload here.. and go to lawyer to stamp the form.
did you just submitted your medical results and other paper work ? did they ask you to do medical tests again ?
Hello Roannetology, did you attach any letter form doctor? cloud you please share doctors letter. My email is sadhrey@ualberta.ca

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
@ Roannetology.Please reply. Did you get approved? My application is one year and 6 months now.No update in medicals. MEDICALS HAS EXPIRED. I have recently re booked medicals without request from IRCC. Yet to go for it
Yes it was approved..we got our pr sept. 2020....how's your application?