+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me with Procedural Fairness Reply regarding the Medical Inadmissibility

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hello,

Wondering if you got your PR brother?
And if you were requested to provide any more information about your condition.

Thank you
What is your status ? I'm waiting for my medical clearance AOR Sept 17th, Taking humira every 2 weeks
Got a request for medical furtherance

Manuhope

Nov 1, 2019
Hi,
Yes my group insurance covers 80% of it. I retained Subuhi Siddiqui. She helped me to prepare a response. I became PR last year February.
Hiii....
Can you please tell me how long did CIC took to reply you back on your medical related procedural fairness response.
I submitted my response in october 2019.

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi, i got my Procedural Fairness letter also for excessive demand. My doctor switch my medication from $4000 per month to $89 per month. I have my doctor's letter, new prescription, bloodwork and diagnosis. Just want to ask if these are credible evidence. And please help me how i can start my response letter. Thank you

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
No i havnt consult any lawyer. But i have agent who is doing my paper. He said switching medication to lower is the best way to respond. How about you how much your excessive demand?

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
It’s for my father and he didn’t know about his medical issue, kidney issue until immigration medicals.
The letter I received says he need dialyses which is quite expensive.
Submission deadline is June. When is your deadline ? Please let me know once you hear something from cic.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It’s for my father and he didn’t know about his medical issue, kidney issue until immigration medicals.
The letter I received says he need dialyses which is quite expensive.
Submission deadline is June. When is your deadline ? Please let me know once you hear something from cic.
Really depends on his numbers. If he already needs dialysis it will be difficult to get approval.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No he don’t need dialysis and is stable with medication. What do I need to include in procedural fairness letter.
ok your previous post indicated otherwise. Would suggest using a lawyer if he is in 4th stage of kidney disease or even 3rd. Essentially you need to prove that he is very far away from needing dialysis. Assume there is a high chance he also has hypertension and/or diabetes which can increase costs as well. You either have to do a lot of research about how to prove he is not at risk of exceeding the excessive demand threshold or hire a lawyer. You also need letters from his nephrologist indicating treatment and prognosis.