+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Me With 'NOC' Selection. URGENT

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello there,

How I can select the correct NOC for myself.

Let me try to explain my work profile -

I am heading an internet media PRIVATE LIMITED company based in India. Running the company from home office with remote staff (mainly freelancers). I started the company back in 2011 with properly incorporated it with Indian Government company arm. The company is having clientèle from all over the world and is specializes in Advertising and Marketing (editorial based).

Further, I am taking the salary cut regularly from first year onwards with filling up my Income Tax Return on yearly basis.

For the billing proof, majority (95%) of my payments are processed via PayPal. So, for this, I can show the transaction sheets and so on.

I had authored three books so far ~ even many media channels interviewed me in the past plus recently PayPal listed me as one of budding entrepreneur in their Indian list of Entrepreneur 2017.

Also, instead of saying myself as a self-employed, I feel Internet Entrepreneur will be more of a correct word for myself.

My education background -

Did Bachelor Of Engineering (Four Years) in Computer from 2005-09
And Postgraduate Certificate in Computing Specialization from 2009-10

As per World Education Service, it is equivalent to Bachelor (four years) plus Postgraduate Certificate (one year) under Canadian Education system.

So, please guide which NOC will make a perfect case here.

Thanks.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Please revert soon as earlier you guide me, the earlier I will be able to fill-up the CIC application.

Thanks.

nahlamalki

Apr 14, 2017
HELP WITH NOC

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to complete the job experience on the platform and having trouble with one of my NOCs. I worked for the UN as a program assistant (the mandate was health and education policy) and I can't find the correct NOC. I've found plenty for managerial and director level but nothing for assistant. The only way I can put in this job (so far it seems) is by putting it under communication assistant but then it won't be relevant to the field (health, education, government).

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks