+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me urgent !! :-( SPP rejection ! nxt Apply under General category with college supporting LETT

anisharjun

Jul 26, 2015
anyone plz help me to know...wts the use of providing supporting letter that issued by lambton college... on the presence of ma SPP rejection...
I plan to apply under General category on Jan intake
wt abt the chances of getting visa by using this letter ?

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
Re: help me urgent !! :-( SPP rejection ! nxt Apply under General category with college supporting

anisharjun said:
anyone plz help me to know...wts the use of providing supporting letter that issued by lambton college... on the presence of ma SPP rejection...
I plan to apply under General category on Jan intake
wt abt the chances of getting visa by using this letter ?
tell me your details and why were u rejected ? what kind of supporting letter your talking about ?

anisharjun

Jul 26, 2015
Re: help me urgent !! :-( SPP rejection ! nxt Apply under General category with college supporting

supporting LETTER
which issued by lambton college

is to support our educational background & language ability is enough & strong for successful completion of d course !

my rejection reason-other reason
your proposed study is not.........so n so

scouser

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 no less than 6.5

anisharjun said:
supporting LETTER
which issued by lambton college

is to support our educational background & language ability is enough & strong for successful completion of d course !

my rejection reason-other reason
your proposed study is not.........so n so
the support letter is a good option and make a clear justification that your proposed program is relevant to your previous study. i have seen a student getting visa second time, also his academics were on the lower side. so he attached a support letter to strengthen his case. go for it. Even i have asked for a support letter from the college. GOOD Luck

nishunepal

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

i have applied for university foundation course at Winnipeg on 8th of July at VFS Kathmandu, and my file under processing from 9th at Delhi office,But no any response or documentation required till date. Please help me my class is starting from September.I have done case specific inquiry but no response from delhi office and VFS kathmandu repleid saying your application is under processing.
My profile
10th grade with 74.56%
PCL nursing (3 years diploma ) with 75%
1 and half year experienced as a staff nurse
Education loan of 30 lakhs and bank fixed deposit of balance of 15 lakhs.
Recommendation letter from hospital and college
Good sop to justify why i choose foundation course leading to Bachelor of Psychiatric Nursing(No college here in Nepal for Psychiatric nursing and Patients are increasind due to destructive earthquake )
IELTS not so good but 5.5 in each band
Applied with husband (Husband is computer engineer and working as a IT lecturer )
INcome tax documents
Annual income of 22 lakh

Please help me and proivde me with good andeffective suggestion

scouser

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 no less than 6.5

nishunepal said:
i have applied for university foundation course at Winnipeg on 8th of July at VFS Kathmandu, and my file under processing from 9th at Delhi office,But no any response or documentation required till date. Please help me my class is starting from September.I have done case specific inquiry but no response from delhi office and VFS kathmandu repleid saying your application is under processing.
My profile
10th grade with 74.56%
Good sop to justify why i choose foundation course leading to Bachelor of Psychiatric Nursing(No college here in Nepal for Psychiatric nursing and Patients are increasind due to destructive earthquake )
Applied with husband (Husband is computer engineer and working as a IT lecturer )
INcome tax documents
Annual income of 22 lakh

your profile is good and everything seems to justify your case.. all i can say is be patient you will get your visa surely...before your classes

nishunepal

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

@scouser thanks for your reply.Hope your words will come true soon.NO any medical equest yet so i am really worried.pray for me scouser :(

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014

nishunepal said:
My profile
10th grade with 74.56%
INcome tax documents
Annual income of 22 lakh

alright !! all is well.

u applied with your husband. did ur husband applied under open work permit nd u under study permit ?

did u showed enough relations back home so that cic can be convinced that u will go back after studies ?
show things like house in ur name or land etc etc