+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP ME UNDER STAND REFUSAL REASON!!!!!!!

jabe.axe

Mar 4, 2014
hi fellows :)
please help me understand the reason i was refused visa to study in Canada!
the reason was:

"Other:
You could not satisfy me nor consistency nor the seriousness of your studies in Canada, particularly with regard to your academic career to date and the appropriateness of Canada in general and this particular program."

my admission was from an English For academic purpose program at an ESL School, I intend to pursue a master's program after since i am sponsored student by the CBIE.

I was admitted to a Master's program by a public University in the USA but I was rejected visa for lack of ties and limited resources, but now I do have the resources as my situation got improved by a gov scholarship managed by the CBIE and i wonder if the Canadian rejection has to do with my record of my graduate admission in the USA as I am still considered for admission by the school for the following Fall 2014.

what are the chances of me getting a Canadian Student visa if i reapply? and does that mean if I apply with an ESL again its less likely for me to be granted visa?

please help me Understand and please give me your suggestions
Thank you all in advance

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jabe.axe said:
hi fellows :)
please help me understand the reason i was refused visa to study in Canada!
the reason was:

"Other:
You could not satisfy me nor consistency nor the seriousness of your studies in Canada, particularly with regard to your academic career to date and the appropriateness of Canada in general and this particular program." They don't believe that you really need to come to Canada in order to get the desired education. This could be because your course of study is readily available in your own country, it could be that it is not consistent with your previous education , maybe not related to what you have already done.

my admission was from an English For academic purpose program at an ESL School, I intend to pursue a master's program after since i am sponsored student by the CBIE.

I was admitted to a Master's program by a public University in the USA but I was rejected visa for lack of ties and limited resources, but now I do have the resources as my situation got improved by a gov scholarship managed by the CBIE and i wonder if the Canadian rejection has to do with my record of my graduate admission in the USA as I am still considered for admission by the school for the following Fall 2014.

what are the chances of me getting a Canadian Student visa if i reapply? and does that mean if I apply with an ESL again its less likely for me to be granted visa? If you apply with the same circumstances you will get rejected again. I suggest you get another more prestigious school to show you are serious
please help me Understand and please give me your suggestions
Thank you all in advance
Hi, see my responses above. Wish you the best.