+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me to find course/college for study in canada

S A B R

Nov 13, 2021
Full Name:- Simranjit Singh

passed out matric in 2013 with above 60%
(Near about 65%maybe)

Then did diploma in mechanical engineering passed out in 2016 same percentage as above said

worked in U.S based network marketing company for 2 years or more (it was like sale product by yourself or connect people to sale products and get commission on basis of your sale in the end of month sadly I didn't well in this and I don't have any proof of working in this company except my identity card which shows my joining date but not quitting it.

I applied canada study visa through jupiter consultant, chandigarh With three years of gap as i mentioned I didn't have any proof of working so made fake documents of working from my friend's workshop showing i worked as a helper there

(however, I don't think that was the reason of refusal)

WHY?

because my course wasn't related to my study as per my perspective, course was

PROGRAMMER ANALYST,
CDI COLLEGE, Montreal.

now i want to re-apply with 5 years of gap
Is it possible to get study visa with this period of gap andin what college/university and what course should i apply.

regards
Simranjit Singh

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

(Near about 65%maybe)

Then did diploma in mechanical engineering passed out in 2016 same percentage as above said

worked in U.S based network marketing company for 2 years or more (it was like sale product by yourself or connect people to sale products and get commission on basis of your sale in the end of month sadly I didn't well in this and I don't have any proof of working in this company except my identity card which shows my joining date but not quitting it.

I applied canada study visa through jupiter consultant, chandigarh With three years of gap as i mentioned I didn't have any proof of working so made fake documents of working from my friend's workshop showing i worked as a helper there

WHY?

PROGRAMMER ANALYST,
CDI COLLEGE, Montreal.

Is it possible to get study visa with this period of gap andin what college/university and what course should i apply.

regards
Simranjit Singh
In another thread, I gave you advice and said to order GCMS notes. Reasons for refusal were

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

As I said, purpose of visit can mean many things not just the program. But you never said you lied on your application and faked mechanics work experience. You left that part out.

As for programs, you pick a program that builds on your mechanical engineering diploma. You show how you will have a better paying job and promotion by coming to Canada and spending tens of thousands of dollars. So you need to show education and career progression. You need to show your own funds too.

S A B R

Nov 13, 2021
In another thread, I gave you advice and said to order GCMS notes. Reasons for refusal were

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

As I said, purpose of visit can mean many things not just the program. But you never said you lied on your application and faked mechanics work experience. You left that part out.

As for programs, you pick a program that builds on your mechanical engineering diploma. You show how you will have a better paying job and promotion by coming to Canada and spending tens of thousands of dollars. So you need to show education and career progression. You need to show your own funds too.
As i asked for help from you in person so i could share proper documents/details but you didn't reached to me you simply ignored what can i do i am just asking for help with honesty.

whatischris

Oct 29, 2021
Try to reread your SOP and write stronger reasons to study in Canada e.g. better employment opportunities back home, better salary, international qualifications helping you found a startup at home. Also, find a related program to mechanical engineering. You said you took a diploma in it, and you also submitted work experience as helper at workshop, so for them it makes little sense why would you apply for programmer analyst.

S A B R

Nov 13, 2021
Try to reread your SOP and write stronger reasons to study in Canada e.g. better employment opportunities back home, better salary, international qualifications helping you found a startup at home. Also, find a related program to mechanical engineering. You said you took a diploma in it, and you also submitted work experience as helper at workshop, so for them it makes little sense why would you apply for programmer analyst.
Sop is the same as you mentioned in above lines and i am totally agree with your last line i also think it was fault of course selection. Moreover, 10 colleges DLI were suspended in December 2020 as i talked to a idp consultant she said most of (almost all) decision are negative so maybe this was the major reason for rejection

whatischris

Oct 29, 2021
Sop is the same as you mentioned in above lines and i am totally agree with your last line i also think it was fault of course selection. Moreover, 10 colleges DLI were suspended in December 2020 as i talked to a idp consultant she said most of (almost all) decision are negative so maybe this was the major reason for rejection
Also, since you graduated from diploma, why wouldn't you take a bachelor's degree? Lack of progression in education can be one of the reasons your study permit application got refused. I understand diploma degrees are easier to obtain and faster, but choosing bachelor's saves you from a lot of headaches in the end, and you'll have better qualification in Canada too. You should also apply to public colleges.

I would also suggest you to apply by yourself, as a lot of agents/consultants simply just want your money and can't guarantee you getting your permit anyway. Try to refer to this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html and other similar articles about study permit in that website as it's government-owned and it can't go wrong. Youtube also provides a lot of resources.

I applied by myself after doing a thorough research and got my study permit with no issues, so I believe you can do it too.

S A B R

Nov 13, 2021
Also, since you graduated from diploma, why wouldn't you take a bachelor's degree? Lack of progression in education can be one of the reasons your study permit application got refused. I understand diploma degrees are easier to obtain and faster, but choosing bachelor's saves you from a lot of headaches in the end, and you'll have better qualification in Canada too. You should also apply to public colleges.

I would also suggest you to apply by yourself, as a lot of agents/consultants simply just want your money and can't guarantee you getting your permit anyway. Try to refer to this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html and other similar articles about study permit in that website as it's government-owned and it can't go wrong. Youtube also provides a lot of resources.

I applied by myself after doing a thorough research and got my study permit with no issues, so I believe you can do it too.
Thank you i really appricate your efforts to giveing me right direction this is so helpful for me if it is possible could you please share your any of social acc. For in future assistance cause i am newbie so while dealing with it i don't wanna make any mistake, so with sop and step by step working if I'll miss any step It will ruin my future and will affect me financialy and mentally.

param4554

Mar 3, 2019

(Near about 65%maybe)

WHY?

PROGRAMMER ANALYST,
CDI COLLEGE, Montreal.

regards
Simranjit Singh
Hello Bro,
One of my friends also had 4 years of gap and he got Visa after the first refusal. I believe it was is agent that make sure everything with his file is correct. Don't worry, just find a good consultant and you will get the Visa soon.

Reactions: S A B R

S A B R

Nov 13, 2021
Hello Bro,
One of my friends also had 4 years of gap and he got Visa after the first refusal. I believe it was is agent that make sure everything with his file is correct. Don't worry, just find a good consultant and you will get the Visa soon.
can you suggest me a good consultant, in rajpura/patiala or near rajpura?

whatischris

Oct 29, 2021
Thank you i really appricate your efforts to giveing me right direction this is so helpful for me if it is possible could you please share your any of social acc. For in future assistance cause i am newbie so while dealing with it i don't wanna make any mistake, so with sop and step by step working if I'll miss any step It will ruin my future and will affect me financialy and mentally.
Just shoot me a private message in this platform I'll be gladly answering. Also you can still find agents/consultants to help you if you are still stuck, just make sure you also know what you are doing so you don't get cheated in the end.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

(Near about 65%maybe)

WHY?

PROGRAMMER ANALYST,
CDI COLLEGE, Montreal.

regards
Simranjit Singh
You should really get some work experience. The fact that you don’t have any work experience means there is no way to show that the new degree will lead to career progression. What re your IELTS scores? Your GPA score isn’t great and you are applying to a college that doesn’t have a great reputation. Would stick to a public college.

Reactions: YVR123

S A B R

Nov 13, 2021
Hello Bro,
thank you for positive vibes I really needed that in this hard time. My brain is stuck upon my refusal I don't know what I am doing my sleeping schedule and work time isn't going well from that time