+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me regarding visa status

Prabir_007

Oct 30, 2017
Hi , I have applied for employer specific work permit visa on 3rd october 2017 by paper application from VFS Mumbai. The application status shows that "the visa is being processed at Bangalore office, India".

I am unable to link my paper application to online on cic website. It shows the msg "Our system is currently unavailable. I want to know whether is it possible to inquire regarding the status of visa in person in Bangalore office or in Delhi office ?

Please help me with this as it is very urgent and important for me to know the status.

Thanks in advance

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Follow this procedure:

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

This is what students for study permit follow's to link it.
Hope you understand when you select your option DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
Then try.

Prabir_007

Oct 30, 2017
Follow this procedure:

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

This is what students for study permit follow's to link it.
Hope you understand when you select your option DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
Then try.
Thank you for your kind reply. I have applied for the work permit visa. I ll definitely try this method . Thanks

Reactions: pulkitkumar190

Prabir_007

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you for your kind reply. I have applied for the work permit visa. I ll definitely try this method . Thanks
Hii . As you mentioned I tried doing the same yesterday and today, but the same problem persists. Can you please help me in other way? And also wanted to ask weather I can go in person to Bangalore/Delhi visa office and inquire. Will they entertain such type of questions and provide me the status.
Thank you for your suggestion.

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
Hi , I have applied for employer specific work permit visa on 3rd october 2017 by paper application from VFS Mumbai. The application status shows that "the visa is being processed at Bangalore office, India".

I am unable to link my paper application to online on cic website. It shows the msg "Our system is currently unavailable. I want to know whether is it possible to inquire regarding the status of visa in person in Bangalore office or in Delhi office ?

Please help me with this as it is very urgent and important for me to know the status.

Thanks in advance
This category is for international students. You might get better help if you put your inquiry in the appropriate category.
Good luck.