+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me plz........am i eligible in 38 categories ?

apatel79

Dec 2, 2008
hi,

I am a Indian pharmacist. i have completed my bachelor of pharmacy with four year. i have a 3 year work experience as a pharmacist in India. so am i eligible in 38 categories? right now i am doing my master in pharmaceutical manufacturing in USA. so can i file for PR?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Not under FSW,But you are eligible under our BC PNP if you have a job offer,Go to health match BC to get connected Good luck

sushid0c

Star Member
Oct 25, 2007
apatel79 said:
hi,

I am a Indian pharmacist. i have completed my bachelor of pharmacy with four year. i have a 3 year work experience as a pharmacist in India. so am i eligible in 38 categories? right now i am doing my master in pharmaceutical manufacturing in USA. so can i file for PR?

sorry man you are not in the 38 elegible occupations. I checked it twice.
you may try for a 3rd opinion. go for PNP programmes

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sushid0c said:
apatel79 said:
hi,

sorry man you are not in the 38 elegible occupations. I checked it twice.
you may try for a 3rd opinion. go for PNP programmes
To apply under BC Health Match eligible for licensure as a pharmacist in British Columbia. See the following: http://www.healthmatchbc.org/HMBC_Pharmacists.asp?pageid=684

PMM

Temple7

Nov 8, 2007
Help me plz........am i eligible in 38 categories ?

Hi All,

Please i am a Survey Engineer, with the new categories, am l eligible in the 38 categories? Reply asap

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Temple7 said:
Hi All,

Please i am a Survey Engineer, with the new categories, am l eligible in the 38 categories? Reply asap
The only engineers on the list:

# 2143 Mining Engineers
# 2144 Geological Engineers
# 2145 Petroleum Engineers

You would have to check the NOC to determine if your experience meets the criteria
see:http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Welcome.aspx

PMM

helpmeimmigrate

Star Member
Feb 16, 2009
Apatel,

I think you can qualify under quebec pnp program, email me at helpmeimmigrate@yahoo.ca

i will find out more information for you , if you want to apply under the list you will have to apply as Pharmacy chief, can you do that?