+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me please

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Yes i will definitely fill the form when it comes out in july. But should i apply in the meantime with these grades? Or should i just change my course?
also keep in mind that if your visa gets refused,It will affect your application when you will apply next to canada or other countries.

A_kaur

May 3, 2019
Yes i am going to visit idp consultants asap. Thankyou really. I will fill for the improvement and hope for the best

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
I just got my 12th cbse result. I had non med with additional bio and my scores are :
English: 87 Pysics:56 Chemistry:65 Maths:33
Bio:60 IELTS : 8 Bands overall
Clearly i barely passed maths. I wanna apply to any college in British Columbia in associates of arts degree in psychology. But I'm worried that my maths scores might cause a problem with the visa. And i need guidance.somebody pls respond asap.
Sorry but your mathematics score is just ridiculous lol. You should go for a course that doesn't require maths as a subject so that there's minimal chances of rejection for visa. Or you could improve that score next year and gain experience on the side. That's what I would've done if I were in your shoes. Best wishes!

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Yes i am going to visit idp consultants asap. Thankyou really. I will fill for the improvement and hope for the best
IDP, The Chopras, these are some of the reputed & genuine consultants.. you can apply through any of them.. Just abstain going to local agents who are just good for nothing... :) best of luck for your future endeavors..

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
IDP, The Chopras, these are some of the reputed & genuine consultants.. you can apply through any of them.. Just abstain going to local agents who are just good for nothing... :) best of luck for your future endeavors..
Ye IDP is real good and professional

Reactions: A_kaur