+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP ME PLEASE WITH PRRA and PR

Kristina2020

Jun 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

We got married in September 2018 and was applied application to Permanent Resident Status , I and the children were protected person status, my husband was added a family member in the application. Then we both got an email that they started processing but we both got a different application number, me with the kids and he had another but on the same matter. Then when the emigration sent an email asking for more documents to be replaced, it always came with an application number under my husband’s name.

Since he did not have the status to be checked out of the airport road every month.

In the meantime, last year we asked him for the Pre-Removal Risk Assessment so he wouldn’t have to go home and wait for PR here.

About 2 weeks ago they called me from the airport road that they would send a letter to my husband stating an appointment for an interview because a decision had been made for the PRRA.

Meanwhile, yesterday from the emigration came the Confirmation of Permanent Residence e-mail to me and the children, my husband did not receive anything. And if I look online for application status, his still shows in process.

I don't understand why this is.

Shouldn’t we have received or rejected at the same time?

What are the chances that we might get good news at the interview?

Or his PR status decision will make soon?

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hi.. i know a family who has same to same situation. Wife a d kids got accepted but husband is signing e every month. They applied for Pr and included husband. I don't have any contact with them. I hope everything works out for you and i hope everything worked out for them as well. Please let us know what did cbsa told your husband. His Pr is already in process so they give him permission to stay.

Reactions: Gill$&@