+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me please, I am drowning...

chichekri

Aug 15, 2018
Hi.... I am very new here.
I received a request letter asking the father of my child (non-accompanying parent) to complete a form giving permission for me to take our child with me to Canada.
I have downloaded it and filled it out, then got it notarized.
Problem is, I have no idea what to do with it now..... Where do I send it, if anywhere at all????
Thanks

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi.... I am very new here.
I received a request letter asking the father of my child (non-accompanying parent) to complete a form giving permission for me to take our child with me to Canada.
I have downloaded it and filled it out, then got it notarized.
Problem is, I have no idea what to do with it now..... Where do I send it, if anywhere at all????
Thanks
Via your PR application. Each ADR will result in generation of a new placeholder for you to upload document. Don't drown, keep eyes open!

chichekri

Aug 15, 2018
Ok. Sorry... my bad... here I go...
So I received an ITA via Express Entry and I have done all that I have been asked so far....
Fees paid and documents uploaded and all that.
I received an email asking for the father of the children to complete a document authorizing me to take them to Canada.. So now that I have downloaded it and completed it, notarized it.
I have no clue what to do with it....
It literally gives no instructions besides how to complete it...

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
So I received an ITA via Express Entry and I have done all that I have been asked so far....
I received an email asking for the father of the children to complete a document authorizing me to take them to Canada.. So now that I have downloaded it and completed it, notarized it.
Open your pr application and submit via that.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Its hard to understand your issue without knowing the content of letter your receive. Anyways as suggested you can upload via ECAS. Do remember to keep the additional copy as it will be needed once you are travelling alone with kids. Authorities some time ask for that as well.

Good Luck