+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me please... Applying under spp From Delhi, India

anujbhati

Mar 2, 2016
Seniors. Please help....

I'm going to applying offline for student visa (spp) but I'm afraid as i had 14 backlogs in my graduation(BCA), which i cleared in multiple attempts as my family was facing a huge crisis. My brother had tumor in his stomach and he had to go 2 major surgeries because of that. My graduation was completed in 6 years.
I also did Diploma in Software Engg(Java Spl.)

I got Admission in Conestoga College(Mobile Solutions Development).
Already paid my college fee and GIC funds(Waiting for GIC certificate).

My consultancy told me that there are 50-50 chances of getting visa approved. They told me to include a very good SOP and not to mention any family related health problem as it could become the reason for visa rejection.

So i want to know that can i get visa? Do they really count education gap and backlogs??

my profile is below:
10 - 65.6%
12 - 54.6%
BCA - 62.73% (done in 6 years instead of 3 with 14 backlogs. cleared backlogs in multiple attempts)
Diploma in Software Engineering(Java Spl.) - 75.2%
Ielts - L - 6.5, R - 6.5, S - 6, W - 6.5
College fee - Paid
GIC - paid

Are there any chances that i can get student visa?? please reply

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
anujbhati said:
Seniors. Please help....

I'm going to applying offline for student visa (spp) but I'm afraid as i had 14 backlogs in my graduation(BCA), which i cleared in multiple attempts as my family was facing a huge crisis. My brother had tumor in his stomach and he had to go 2 major surgeries because of that. My graduation was completed in 6 years.

My consultancy told me that there are 50-50 chances of getting visa approved. They told me to include a very good SOP and not to mention any family related health problem as it could become the reason for visa rejection.

So i want to know that can i get visa? Do they really count education gap and backlogs??

my profile is below:
10 - 65.6%
12 - 54.6%
BCA - 62.73% (done in 6 years instead of 3 with 14 backlogs. cleared backlogs in multiple attempts)
College fee - Paid
GIC - paid

hi,
I will also be applying under spp for sept 2016. as your marks in class 12th as well as 10th are low therefore this could be a problem. also your backlogs will add up to this. chances of getting visa seem to be low. only a GREAT SOP can get you visa.

can I ask through which consultancy have you applied.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

anujbhati said:
Seniors. Please help....

my profile is below:
10 - 65.6%
12 - 54.6%
College fee - Paid
GIC - paid

1. Your chances are slim to none. SOP...even if you add some fevicol, it won't be strong enough to satisfy VO in India.