+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me PLEASE..Any Employment Agency that can help me to find job in Canada

ruzzeljucal

Aug 31, 2012
Dear All,

Im working in Singapore for four years until now (experience in Accounts for a years, Cashier and Customer Service but not much) and plan to find job in Canada any body can help me PLEASE....

Just PM me if you have time : keythruzzel@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance :))

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruzzeljucal said:
Dear All,

Im working in Singapore for four years until now (experience in Accounts for a years, Cashier and Customer Service but not much) and plan to find job in Canada any body can help me PLEASE....

Just PM me if you have time : keythruzzel @ gmail.com

Thanks in Advance :))
Try to contact Mercan Recruit in the Philippines, i believe they're accepting application overseas. Best of luck !

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
What types of jobs are available with Mercan Recruitment?

lotus_abbey said:
Try to contact Mercan Recruit in the Philippines, i believe they're accepting application overseas. Best of luck !

xelsabado

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 2nd week
Med's Request
April 1st week, but dated March 31 2012
Med's Done....
April 13, 2012..submitted May 29, 2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2012--Re-Issued Visa April 20, 2013
LANDED..........
July 9, 2013 -- Thank You My Lord!!
job_seeker said:
What types of jobs are available with Mercan Recruitment?
Food counter Attendant-----m/f 18 mos experience 22- 40 yrs old. ( on going experience)

Cooks,Male or Female---- 25-45 years old. With At least 3 years ongoing experience and with good communication skills.
( on going experience)

Shipper/Receiver----male, 25-40 years old At least 3 years related experience ( on going experience)

Landscaper---- Male, 25-40 years old At least 3 years related experience ( on going experience)

here's their FB Account. http://www.facebook.com/mercanrecruit

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Thanks much.

xelsabado said:
Food counter Attendant-----m/f 18 mos experience 22- 40 yrs old. ( on going experience)

Cooks,Male or Female---- 25-45 years old. With At least 3 years ongoing experience and with good communication skills.
( on going experience)

Shipper/Receiver----male, 25-40 years old At least 3 years related experience ( on going experience)

Landscaper---- Male, 25-40 years old At least 3 years related experience ( on going experience)

here's their FB Account. http://www.facebook.com/mercanrecruit

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Depends on your skillset and whether the employer you find is willing to go through the process of hiring a foreign worker. You would have to apply for the WP and visa at a consulate/chc/embassy outside Canada though.

ruzzeljucal said:
Thanks for the rerply, how about go for tourist it is any possibiliies that can find job?

Yulin

Mar 25, 2013

18 mos? :( 5mos experience lang meron ako sa Jollibee, tapos nag end na contract ko. Sa Accenture ako ngayon, working up until now, for 8mos and regular employee. im 21 yo at kggraduate ko lang last year from college. Hindi ba ako papasa as food counter attendant?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yulin said:

18 mos? :( 5mos experience lang meron ako sa Jollibee, tapos nag end na contract ko. Sa Accenture ako ngayon, working up until now, for 8mos and regular employee. im 21 yo at kggraduate ko lang last year from college. Hindi ba ako papasa as food counter attendant?
Why target FCA when as working for Accenture, get seasoned/more experience, then target to move to Telus (they have lots of centers in the PH). Telus is a big telecoms company in Canada. Network in the local Telus, build contacts, and use your work experience gained in a Canadian company as reference for applying for other than FCA.

There are options - you have the benefit of time, so plan accordingly.

/all the best...

Yulin

Mar 25, 2013
Thanks for all the information, Ragluf :) Excited kasi ako masyado, gusto ko agad mkpunta ng Canada, thats why i told myself n hindi n ko mgging pihikan pa sa pagpili ng job. Ill weigh my options and try to come up with better decisions. I know it wont be easy, pero ewan ko ba kung bkit npkapositive ko :D Sana lang hindi ako masyado madisappoint, lose my spirits. I just went to Mercan's office located at Ortigas just this morning, initial requirement palang nila hindi na ko papasa :D

23 years old dapat at the very least
at may 18 mos ongoing experience sa gnung field

Pero okay lang, I wont lose hope :) Thanks ulit

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yulin said:
Thanks for all the information, Ragluf :) Excited kasi ako masyado, gusto ko agad mkpunta ng Canada, thats why i told myself n hindi n ko mgging pihikan pa sa pagpili ng job. Ill weigh my options and try to come up with better decisions. I know it wont be easy, pero ewan ko ba kung bkit npkapositive ko :D Sana lang hindi ako masyado madisappoint, lose my spirits. I just went to Mercan's office located at Ortigas just this morning, initial requirement palang nila hindi na ko papasa :D

23 years old dapat at the very least
at may 18 mos ongoing experience sa gnung field

Pero okay lang, I wont lose hope :) Thanks ulit
Ok then - in the meantime:
1. Continue working for Accenture - get at least 1-2 years of experience - longer the better (makes for a nice reference letter) and establishes work history. Target conitnued upgrade from your position to positions of leadership.
2. Start saving - maybe hard, but still shows you support yourself and have funds available
3. Establish Travel history - try booking short out-of-the-country trips (i.e. HKG, SIN, BKK, MY)
4. Get a Driver's License
5. Continued education, upgrade your skill set through seminars etc.
Youth is your advantage - use it to build up your profile. All of the above may help you in your future application. It at the minimum, help you for a TRV should you plan to visit and look at opportunities before deciding.

/all the best....

Yulin

Mar 25, 2013
"You are not allowed to send personal messages." I tried sending you a personal message.

Ragluf, I have another question, what if I choose to not get a driver's license. will that be alright? o isa rin yun sa requirement for me to be able to go to Canada, khit for a trv lang? Kahit kasi ako I never dreamt of having a car. Moped lang okay na para skin :D to get a driver's license.. it's either i go to a driving school or magpaturo personally sa kilala kong mrunong magdrive, at manghiram ng car.

Honestly speaking, now I am able to support myself, nkakatulong na rin ako sa mama ko for my brother's schooling, kaya wala akong mtinong ipon :D pero nagsstart n nmn akong mag ipon little by little thru bpi direct save up.

Masteral, TESDA pwede akong magtake ng mga ganito for the meantime :)

Salamat ng marami :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yulin said:
"You are not allowed to send personal messages." I tried sending you a personal message.
you need 10+ posts to be able to send PMs.

what if I choose to not get a driver's license. will that be alright? o isa rin yun sa requirement for me to be able to go to Canada, khit for a trv lang?
Not a requirement, pero useful. I suggested that seeing as you have the luxury of time right now. Also a DL is one important ID.

/all the best and good luck...

ruzzeljucal

Aug 31, 2012
Pls Help me..Apllied Visit Visa at VFS ofc don't know if reject of approve.

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 14 Apr 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking