+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me in this enquiry

ammar_h88

Oct 5, 2006
hi guys .
i'm palestinian .i was living in syria as a refugee . i work now in united arab emirates .
my situation is .
recently i'm applying for the immigration visa . i have refrence number .
and the progress of my visa has been reached that the embassy is going to ask my about the ielts result in february of 2007 and they will provide me for 3 months to get the grade which will allow to me to get the passing marks of the visa which are 67 .
up to this day i have had 3 ielts exams . the grade in all of them is not the grade which is required from me by te embassy . one or two mark to get that grade over each module of the ielts .
actually i'm going to be crazy because i need this immigration visa . .
so if some one has any kind of solution please please please help me . and send it to my email . . . . .
ammar_h88@yahoo.com

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ammar_h88 said:
hi guys .
i'm palestinian .i was living in syria as a refugee . i work now in united arab emirates .
my situation is .
recently i'm applying for the immigration visa . i have refrence number .
and the progress of my visa has been reached that the embassy is going to ask my about the ielts result in february of 2007 and they will provide me for 3 months to get the grade which will allow to me to get the passing marks of the visa which are 67 .
up to this day i have had 3 ielts exams . the grade in all of them is not the grade which is required from me by te embassy . one or two mark to get that grade over each module of the ielts .
actually i'm going to be crazy because i need this immigration visa . .
so if some one has any kind of solution please please please help me . and send it to my email . . . . .
ammar_h88@yahoo.com
Only one thing I can say, study study study.

PMM

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hi ammar

Where did you get the IELTS passing Mark? As long as I know the greatest mark is 9

I guess you are confusing the 67 points required in order to apply as a Skilled worker, with the required IELTS passing mark. Am I right?

I could say that I did not such a good mark on my IELTS test either, and since then my current process is still on its way, I waved the interview and I had already the Medicals and FBI's

Unless you had a very, very low mark, less than 5 perhaps.

by the way, I felt frustrated after my IELTS test since the listening and comprehension was in Australian English (CD) and Australian Topics (books), I am in America so figure out by your self what happened, it was so hard for me to understand the Australian accent (since English is not my language) and respond the questions about the Australian topics since I have never been there and do not nothing about it except for some common things. I guess what saved my life was the personal interview it was performed with a nice person from America (USA or Canada) I got 7 out of 9, but please don't ask me what I got on the first ones... so my final mark was something that I will erase from my mind… but still worked.

Note: To my Australian friends please no offense; my complaint is only for the accent, it is very difficult for people far away from Australia.

Regards
Eduardo

dacoru

Feb 24, 2006
I wrote a letter showing my english skills and how I Acquired those skills.
I sent this letter with my application. When they started working on my application, they said my english skills were good enough and never asked for IELTS.
Probably you could try something like that.
Good luck

ally

May 23, 2006
I applied on June 2004 and I didnt' do the IELTS as well, I just wrote a letter explaining about my English proficiency. I attached documents like College transcript and work experience, CIC gave me the maximum score for the Language skill.

Ally

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ally said:
I applied on June 2004 and I didnt' do the IELTS as well, I just wrote a letter explaining about my English proficiency. I attached documents like College transcript and work experience, CIC gave me the maximum score for the Language skill.

Ally
Except now most offices are requiring the IELTS score as too many applicants were having someone else write their letters on English proficency and low and behold they arrive at an interview and they are unable to carry on the interivew in English.

PMM