+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me- ielts writing material

shebeer

Feb 24, 2020
I am being searching to know about PNP program in Canada, But unfortunately i have little confusion. Please help anyone to understanding more on this program. Please give the reply for below queries.

a) I am a Senior Software Engineer working in India Since 2012 ( Total I have 6+ years of experience)
b) which are the best option for me to choose ?
c) Required IELTS score for this ?
d) Can I apply for the PR directly without any offer letter from the canadian employer ?
e) Mainly I am looking into Nova Scotia or Alberta PNP
f) where are the minimum CLB required for immigration?

Please help me anyone ....

Thanks
Shebeer S N

basedgod

Apr 25, 2019
I am being searching to know about PNP program in Canada, But unfortunately i have little confusion. Please help anyone to understanding more on this program. Please give the reply for below queries.

a) I am a Senior Software Engineer working in India Since 2012 ( Total I have 6+ years of experience)
b) which are the best option for me to choose ?
c) Required IELTS score for this ?
d) Can I apply for the PR directly without any offer letter from the canadian employer ?
e) Mainly I am looking into Nova Scotia or Alberta PNP
f) where are the minimum CLB required for immigration?

Please help me anyone ....

Thanks
Shebeer S N
Go to this website : https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Fill in all the information about your experience, age etc, and your expected IELTS result. After submitting the form you will see the total points you scored. The most recent cut off score was 471. If you have a score above that, you are almost guaranteed to get an invitation to apply.
You do not need any offer letter from canadian employer to get a PR via express entry. Its purely point based.