+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me ...i dont know anything!

sankuu

Apr 5, 2014
I don't know what should i do?? first take ielts exam or admission from the university?? so I havent started the process....someone please tell me what should i do?? step by step ...I've passed high school and want to study nursing in canada . Which would be best uni (if you've any idea)?
please help and thanks in advance!

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
first you should decide in which program you want to apply. Federal or provincial.

when you decide specific program then just go at their website and check eligible points score.

If you met all condition then send your application for processing.

If you apply in any provincial program , after review your application they will provide you certificate. which need to send with other doc to CIC federal government. they will review your application and give you approval and issue you visa.

First give IETLS test because IELTS is mandatory in utmost cases.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sankuu said:
I don't know what should i do?? first take ielts exam or admission from the university?? so I havent started the process....someone please tell me what should i do?? step by step ...I've passed high school and want to study nursing in canada . Which would be best uni (if you've any idea)?
please help and thanks in advance!
You should be posting your questions to the International Students section of the forum.

As for whether you should take IELTS first or apply to university first - you'll have to do some research to find out if the universities you are interested in requires IELTS. That will determine which you do first.

sankuu

Apr 5, 2014
which program is good Federal or provincial for students? will it affect later for getting PR ?
Thanku both for reply!