+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me!! Help me!!

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
"I feel I have made a mistake on my application, I did applied for SP visa and I forgot to list the name of country applied to when I got refused but I did click on Yes...."

This is what you posted in your main post. Now you say you listed all refusals details? So where and when did you forget to list the country name? In the refusal details? Do you mean you gave all info in the details but neglect to mention the country that refused you?

I'm sorry I want to help but I don't understand your situation.
In my original SP that was refused before I go on JR I listed all refusals detail. while my case is going on in federal court thinking it will take long to hear from them.. I went to applied for tourist visa in another country while my case is going on in federal court...

Note. In my original SP I haven’t applied for tourist visa that was refused, it’s after my refusal of Canada study visa.. I go on JR.. same time I go on with tourist visa..

And the tourist visa refusal came before JR case settlement offer.. I was only asked to updated my documents listed to me.. LOA, updated statement of account and police certificate.

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
"I feel I have made a mistake on my application, I did applied for SP visa and I forgot to list the name of country applied to when I got refused but I did click on Yes...."

This is what you posted in your main post. Now you say you listed all refusals details? So where and when did you forget to list the country name? In the refusal details? Do you mean you gave all info in the details but neglect to mention the country that refused you?

I'm sorry I want to help but I don't understand your situation.
If I'm not wrong OP is worried about the UK tourist visa that was denied , which was applied when he received his refusal on Canada' Study permit and OP went with JR. OP has mentioned the previous refusals in his first SP application but is now worried about the recent refusal of UK visa. He is probably asking if that has to be mentioned explicitly through a web form or not ? Or does the refusal have any negative impact on the current process?

Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
In my original SP that was refused before I go on JR I listed all refusals detail. while my case is going on in federal court thinking it will take long to hear from them.. I went to applied for tourist visa in another country while my case is going on in federal court...

Note. In my original SP I haven’t applied for tourist visa that was refused, it’s after my refusal of Canada study visa.. I go on JR.. same time I go on with tourist visa..

And the tourist visa refusal came before JR case settlement offer.. I was only asked to updated my documents listed to me.. LOA, updated statement of account and police certificate.
Ok let's see if I understand. While filling your application for UK visa you were asked for previous refusals and you said yes but didn't explain. Now you are worried that new Canada VO will do another background check on you and will see your UK refusal? Is that it?
If my assumption is correct, then technically you haven't done anything wrong. Even if they ran a new BG check, they will see that it was after your SP application and you did say yes on the UK form. Your UK refusal was after you had submitted your Canada SP and you were not asked for an updated IMM1294 form after JR. I think you should just let it be but if you are worried you can send a form to update the VO just so that you are completely transparent and worry-free.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
If I'm not wrong OP is worried about the UK tourist visa that was denied , which was applied when he received his refusal on Canada' Study permit and OP went with JR. OP has mentioned the previous refusals in his first SP application but is now worried about the recent refusal of UK visa. He is probably asking if that has to be mentioned explicitly through a web form or not ? Or does the refusal have any negative impact on the current process?
Thanks bro! I finally deciphered the conundrum

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
Thanks bro! I appreciate.
I am asking this question on behalf of my cousin bro... he’s in same boat with mine but the only different is that he didn’t give details on his refusal on SP when he applied for UK tourist visa. He’s agent said he doesn’t matter that UK don’t share data base with Canada but he got his settlement before me. Same documents they requested from him. Will there be negative impact to his application .. he was refused previously in SP and other country and he gave them. But when filling UK he didn’t filling refusal details but he got refused only on his tourist visa.

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
Ok let's see if I understand. While filling your application for UK visa you were asked for previous refusals and you said yes but didn't explain. Now you are worried that new Canada VO will do another background check on you and will see your UK refusal? Is that it?
If my assumption is correct, then technically you haven't done anything wrong. Even if they ran a new BG check, they will see that it was after your SP application and you did say yes on the UK form. Your UK refusal was after you had submitted your Canada SP and you were not asked for an updated IMM1294 form after JR. I think you should just let it be but if you are worried you can send a form to update the VO just so that you are completely transparent and worry-free.
I am asking this question on behalf of my cousin bro... he’s in same boat with mine but the only different is that he didn’t give details on his refusal on SP when he applied for UK tourist visa. He’s agent said he doesn’t matter that UK don’t share data base with Canada but he got his settlement before me. Same documents they requested from him. Will there be negative impact to his application .. he was refused previously in SP and other country and he gave them. But when filling UK he didn’t filling refusal details but he got refused only on his tourist visa.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
UK and Canada definitely share info and DB. I don't know how this might affect your cousin.

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
We are in same boat but the different is that I gave details of refusals when filling UK tourism while he didn’t gave details of refusal when filling Uk tourism visa.. thou he was refused but they offer him JR settlement. He resubmit his application may 10th 2021 for determination l.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
We are in same boat but the different is that I gave details of refusals when filling UK tourism while he didn’t gave details of refusal when filling Uk tourism visa.. thou he was refused but they offer him JR settlement. He resubmit his application may 10th 2021 for determination l.
Did he at least select Yes to previous refusal on his UK application, even if he didn't provide details? If he didn't, then you are in the same boat as him.

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
He didn’t select YES on his UK visa when he applied. And he has been refused in Canada SP
before his JR came in for redetermination..

Here is my question. how come UK didn’t do BG on him to know if he has applied to other country or not..
I am much aware that Uk and Canada share data base or does it mean they don’t shared.

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
Did he at least select Yes to previous refusal on his UK application, even if he didn't provide details? If he didn't, then you are in the same boat as him.
He didn’t select YES on his UK visa when he applied. And he has been refused in Canada SP.

Here is my question. how come UK didn’t do BG on him to know if he has applied to other country or not..

I am much aware that Uk and Canada share data base or does it mean they don’t shared.

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
how come UK didn’t do BG on him to know if he has applied to other country or not
Every country employs their unique methods of running background check . Also to note is the nature of visa, the visa applied for UK was a tourist and the one applied for Canada was Study Permit. You never know he might have been denied entry to the UK for that very reason of not declaring the previous refusals. Every country operates differently. There are countries who just deny VISA and there are countries like Canada who hands PFL letter with 5 years ban to the entry and a spare of 15 days to respond if you have proof to overturn the decision made. Never game with the system.

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
You and your cousin had both applied for tourist visa to the UK and it was denied for whatever reason has nothing to do with Study permit because the UK visa was applied after your SP. Since you both won your JR , the file processed is the same, the one you both had filled earlier with the same old date . It isn't consider a new one, the VO changed hands. And even if they get a Background Check done it is not of concern because the UK tourist VISA application and rejection dates fall when you file was under trail and reconsidered for review.

Reactions: wonderbly

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
if you ticked yes and did not provide the details. that is not lying. it is more like " withholding information " it is different than lying and answering NO to a yes question. because they already have the information. that box is for you to address the answer briefly like where and why.