+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me!! Help me!!

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
good day,
I feel I have made a mistake on my application, I did applied for SP visa and I forgot to list the name of country applied to when I got refused but I did click on Yes. I have been refused of other country visa but didn’t mentioned the name of the country. Please will there be any negative impact on my application bcuz I didn’t mentioned the name of the country but I did say I have applied to but refused.
please help me

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
good day,
I feel I have made a mistake on my application, I did applied for SP visa and I forgot to list the name of country applied to when I got refused but I did click on Yes. I have been refused of other country visa but didn’t mentioned the name of the country. Please will there be any negative impact on my application bcuz I didn’t mentioned the name of the country but I did say I have applied to but refused.
please help me
If you click yes but forgot to include specific details on additional remarks, it should be fine. It would be very bad if you tick NO. to have peace of mind, you can print that page, provide additional information and send through webform as update to your file

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
If you click yes but forgot to include specific details on additional remarks, it should be fine. It would be very bad if you tick NO. to have peace of mind, you can print that page, provide additional information and send through webform as update to your file
Thanks for your response, I appreciate. In addition to my file... I have been refused of SP previously. I did judicial review and my case was settled by federal court.. while the judicial review was going on.. I applied for Uk tourism visa unfortunately I was refused of getting before my settlement case in suddenly.. in my offer case they only request for updated LOA, ACCOUNT STATEMENT AND POLICE CERTIFICATE for another VO to access my application.. it’s the better for me to raise webform to send in details.
Notw: I did click on yes that I have refused visa previously in Canada and other country.

Reactions: DesiPikachu

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for your response, I appreciate. In addition to my file... I have been refused of SP previously. I did judicial review and my case was settled by federal court.. while the judicial review was going on.. I applied for Uk tourism visa unfortunately I was refused of getting before my settlement case in suddenly.. in my offer case they only request for updated LOA, ACCOUNT STATEMENT AND POLICE CERTIFICATE for another VO to access my application.. it’s the better for me to raise webform to send in details.
Notw: I did click on yes that I have refused visa previously in Canada and other country.
If you provided them updated LOA, police certificate and bank statement as requested, and as you settled through JR, you should be fine. And if you tick YES that you were refused visa but forgot to mention the countries, through infopool portal they will be able to know the countries. Best of luck

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
good day,
please help me
So you were refused by more than 1 country, but you didn't list them, you just ticked YES? That's not good, you should have mentioned the names. My advise to you is to immediately send a webform providing complete details of all your refusals. Don't leave anything out. Do it yesterday already.

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
So you were refused by more than 1 country, but you didn't list them, you just ticked YES? That's not good, you should have mentioned the names. My advise to you is to immediately send a webform providing complete details of all your refusals. Don't leave anything out. Do it yesterday already.
I do list them while my case file is ongoing in Federal court I applied for tourist visa in UK then got refusal.. while my case file was settled for determination by another VO.. they only asked for updated documents from me.. like update LOA, 6 months account statement and police certificate..

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
Also, when you click Yes, it provides you with a box to provide details. So you ignored this box?
No? I did provide when I applied for SP. i did applied for tourist for another country while my case file is ongoing in federal court and I won the case.. they requested for updates documents like LOA, account statement and police certificate.

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
in addition to it..I thought it will take longer for the JR that’s why I applied for tourist visa to another country and the outcome of it.. I got refusal.. while I won JR.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
No? I did provide when I applied for SP. i did applied for tourist for another country while my case file is ongoing in federal court and I won the case.. they requested for updates documents like LOA, account statement and police certificate.
So in your original SP that was refused, you ticked Yes AND also provided the refusal details? Where then did you select Yes but forgot to list country (after your JR), that has you so worried? After your JR, did you submit a new IMM1294 form?

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
So in your original SP that was refused, you ticked Yes AND also provided the refusal details? Where then did you select Yes but forgot to list country (after your JR), that has you so worried? After your JR, did you submit a new IMM1294 form?
No?I didn’t submit new IMM1294 form but in my original SP that was refused, I clicked YES and provide all refusal details.

Note: my tourist visa to another country came in before my Judicial Review settlement. And they just asked my updated documents I listed above.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
No?I didn’t submit new IMM1294 form but in my original SP that was refused, I clicked YES and provide all refusal details.

Note: my tourist visa to another country came in before my Judicial Review settlement. And they just asked my updated documents I listed above.
"I feel I have made a mistake on my application, I did applied for SP visa and I forgot to list the name of country applied to when I got refused but I did click on Yes...."

This is what you posted in your main post. Now you say you listed all refusals details? So where and when did you forget to list the country name? In the refusal details? Do you mean you gave all info in the details but neglect to mention the country that refused you?

I'm sorry I want to help but I don't understand your situation.