+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me guys as I don’t understand how can Canadian embassy email me

Ali Musa

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys please help me out and reply as fast as you can. So I got my student visa on 15th october 2018. I bought the ticket and was ready to go but 4 days before my flight I received a email by Candian embassy which they said

Dear MUSA, ALI

Please note that your application has been selected for additional review. Therefore, your visa is no longer active and you will be denied boarding if you attempt to travel.

We will advise you once the review is complete.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Migration Section / Section de Migration / AF
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi

Can anyone help me and let me
know what can this mean.
Thank you

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hey guys please help me out and reply as fast as you can. So I got my student visa on 15th october 2018. I bought the ticket and was ready to go but 4 days before my flight I received a email by Candian embassy which they said

Dear MUSA, ALI

Please note that your application has been selected for additional review. Therefore, your visa is no longer active and you will be denied boarding if you attempt to travel.

We will advise you once the review is complete.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Migration Section / Section de Migration / AF
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi

Can anyone help me and let me
know what can this mean.
Thank you
It means what it says. Your Visa has been withdrawn pending review of your application. Any more than that is just a guess.

Reactions: Ali Musa

Ali Musa

Dec 19, 2018
Yes but this normally doesn’t happen and I still got my ticket for this Saturday. No one ever heard a case like this. I'm just curious what will be their decision and is there a chance that most probably they will reject my visa as they don’t normally do this?

Thank you for your reply.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Yes but this normally doesn’t happen and I still got my ticket for this Saturday. No one ever heard a case like this. I'm just curious what will be their decision and is there a chance that most probably they will reject my visa as they don’t normally do this?

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, it happens from time to time. Sometimes it's just an internal audit. Other times, extra information has come to IRCC that might indicate a problem with the application. For example, fraudulent documentation, or misrepresentation.

Reactions: Ali Musa