+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me for choosing relevant course!!

panesar7075

Apr 24, 2017
I have done BBA in 2012. From feb 2013 i m working as a Marketing Executive in a local company. recently i hve given IELTS exam and i m expecting 6 to 6.5 bands. I just wanted to know which course is relevant for further study. Should i go with Marketing Management? Or can i also choose Supply chain management (would it be relevant with my work experience) ??

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
I have done BBA in 2012. From feb 2013 i m working as a Marketing Executive in a local company. recently i hve given IELTS exam and i m expecting 6 to 6.5 bands. I just wanted to know which course is relevant for further study. Should i go with Marketing Management? Or can i also choose Supply chain management (would it be relevant with my work experience) ??
Are you looking for Masters course or Post Graduate Diploma course ??

Jan 17, 2017
Hello,

It would be good if you go with marketing because if you change your feild from marketing to supply chain there is a big chance for you to get rejected and the reason would be that the course dosen't match with your education and work background.

Regards,
Khaja.

panesar7075

Apr 24, 2017
Hello,

It would be good if you go with marketing because if you change your feild from marketing to supply chain there is a big chance for you to get rejected and the reason would be that the course dosen't match with your education and work background.

Regards,
Khaja.
Thank you for reply!!
Can you further tell me what are the chances of visa approval as i dont have salary slips or bank statement because i get salary by cash

Jan 17, 2017
Hello,

Try to get your experience letter from your office with the person name whom the embassy could contact better if your manager puts in his contact details. With the companies letter head.

Warm regards,
Khaja.

panesar7075

Apr 24, 2017
Hello,

Try to get your experience letter from your office with the person name whom the embassy could contact better if your manager puts in his contact details. With the companies letter head.

Warm regards,
Khaja.
Thanks for reply!!

Company letter head has contact number of employer on it. Anyone can contact him anytime. So, having no salary statement isn't a issue??
Also, i got my ielts result today.. I got overall 7 band (L7.5, R7, S & W6.5) which pg diploma course can i choose??