+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP MAY 19 VISA APPROVED.

Gelek

Dec 22, 2017
I got a visa to Canada and my course starts in May . Then how early I can go to Canada . Is there any problem going Canada 1 or 2 month early. Do visa officer will create problems?

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I got a visa to Canada and my course starts in May . Then how early I can go to Canada . Is there any problem going Canada 1 or 2 month early. Do visa officer will create problems?
Hey!
Confused abiut the same
Got visa for May intake
Whe r u planning to go ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes you can arrive in March or April but the earlier you arrive, the more likely you will be asked to show that you have the extra funds to support your stay. You also may be questioned abut why you are arriving so early. Best to keep in under 6 weeks before classes and most arrive under a month before classes.

Reactions: Gelek

Gelek

Dec 22, 2017
Yes you can arrive in March or April but the earlier you arrive, the more likely you will be asked to show that you have the extra funds to support your stay. You also may be questioned abut why you are arriving so early. Best to keep in under 6 weeks before classes and most arrive under a month before classes.
Thank you your answer we're very usefull I will be there as you mentioned. I don't want any trobles