+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help !!! Masters in Information Systems Security management-Concordia University

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
renjith130 said:
@ parteek - Thanks for your reply

I have sent an email yesterday and please respond to that if you get time - Thanks
check ur email.... :)

sahitan

May 10, 2013
@prateek: I am also going for jan intake in University of Alberta. I have also not applied for the visa yet(waiting for GIC certi)...let me nkow about your plans for leaving for canada and regarding accomodation etc...

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
sahitan said:
@ prateek: I am also going for jan intake in University of Alberta. I have also not applied for the visa yet(waiting for GIC certi)...let me nkow about your plans for leaving for canada and regarding accomodation etc...
i hv not applied for visa yet waiting 4 loan to get sanctioned
wts ur profile?

renjith130

Nov 13, 2013
parteek said:
i hv not applied for visa yet waiting 4 loan to get sanctioned
wts ur profile?

@parteek - Thanks you very much for providing much relevant information.

I have approached Edwise in Mumbai and they said that they would be having a consultation fee of 18000 /- to proceed with the admission and VISA processing . is that true? How was your experience with Edwise- Please reply and I am planning to apply for May intake

akhil123

Apr 16, 2014
guys, help me out, even I'm also applying to the concordia university the college of alberta and my background is ECE .will it be a suitable choice for me to opt for information security managment ? reply asap

aman6699

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hi All,

I have also applied for this college, but this college is not reputed at all. This is an independent college. Its a big risk studying in this college, first risk is visa may get rejected,2nd risk is that we may not get post study work permit. So, its better find some other college or university and avoid this mysterious college that has only 900 full time students or so .

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
aman6699 said:
Hi All,

I have also applied for this college, but this college is not reputed at all. This is an independent college. Its a big risk studying in this college, first risk is visa may get rejected,2nd risk is that we may not get post study work permit. So, its better find some other college or university and avoid this mysterious college that has only 900 full time students or so .
2 guys from pakistan got visa, one is planning to come... for Post graduate work permit. .see CIC WEbsite where the designated colleges universities are listed for Post study work permit... Concordia University College of Alberta is mentioned there.

newuser5

Sep 27, 2014
Hi Renjith,

Were you able to get visa and admission.
I also have profile similar to yours, just let me know if you faced any hurdles.

Thanks.