Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
I dont think it matters whether or not he has the card, he has broken condition 51 and has clearly used the marriage for status in Canada, thus removing PR privileged.....

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
redummi01 said:
what do i do if i believe that I am a victim of marriage fraud?

Sponsored husband in Oct. 2014, visited him in Pakistan (we are both of Pakistani ethnicity) in the spring of 2015, became pregnant, went back to Canada, he received PR Sept. 2015, arrived in Canada in Oct 2015, I gave birth Jan. 9, 2016, he abandoned us on Jan. 10th, 2016.

He refuses to tell me where he lives, occasionally sends money (because he has a huge debt to me for all the money I loaned him throughout our relationship). I just read online that it is possible that he may be required to live with me for a two year period for his PR to qualify so I think that is why he is sending me any money at all mainly because I think he is aware that by not living with me he is risking his PR status in Canada as he only stayed with me for 3 months.

He rarely if ever takes my calls, or responds to messages, when he does he just tries to make things up and blame me for things I didnt even say or do. He is totally trying to legitimize his abandoning us but that is BS, I firmly believe he planned this all along. He is secretly making online accounts in attempts to meet women here in BC (my sleuthing skills are pretty sharp and I discovered his account unbeknownst to him) I dont mind because I have no desire to reconcile with him as he totally used me for his PR and abandoned us the very day we came home from the hospital. I was made aware that his family in Pakistan was already aware of his plans and want him to remarry to someone younger (I am 4 years older than him) since culturally being an older woman (I am only 36 years old) am considered a bad choice for marriage. Though he has only seen our son ONCE since abandoning us (I had to beg him to make time on a weekend and he made me drive 40 minutes to meet him for 2 hours), on the phone he has threatened to take my son back to Pakistan if I don't "follow his ways", as well his family has also attempted to lure me into bringing my son to Pakistan and they have also revealed themselves to be TOTALLY different than what they initially portrayed. They were telling me not to disclose any of our conversations to my parents and that me and my son are now 'their property' and my family was no longer 'my family'. They are flippin psycho. I never could have imagined this scenario.
It is now pretty obvious to me that he was just after his PR all this time. I just never imagined someone could be so ruthless for something like this. I mean we had a baby!!!!!

THere are far greater details I could go in to but I just need to sort out what my rights are here - it is not 'revenge' that I want but I am genuinely concerned about my son being forcefully taken abroad. I went through a lot of trouble to get him here and I never imagined he would turn out like one of those guys.
I have ended up in a fine mess & I don't want to just let him get away with all of this!
I am so sorry to hear about your story. It is so sad. Please report him to CIC immediately. That is so inhuman! He thinks he used you to get to Canada but he will surely pay for his actions. I hope justice can be served. please do not even waste one day.... REPORT HIM!