+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Made a mistake in my PGWP application

pgwptypoloe

Jun 29, 2023
Hi,

In my PGWP application, I did not write details in employment section because the guide said they were not required. I explained this in my letter of explanation that I attached with my application and wrote my jobs there just in case.

While writing the jobs in my letter of explanation, I wanted to write that I worked at a place from June 2022 to August 2022 but instead I made a typo and wrote August 2023 instead. Which is definitely not allowed as they would think I kept working after my studies ended and before I applied for PGWP.

I'm extremely worried about making such a stupid mistake in a document that was not even required. Is there any way to fix this now? All the other documents and forms are correctly filled, I really don't want to be refused because of this.

Thanks

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
I don’t think they’d refuse- that section is not required .. can’t refuse for something that’s not required

NewDelhi

Apr 24, 2022
Even if you don't write about the work done in Canada, the information is available with the IRCC. Your SIN contains the details of employment.