None requested
Passport Req..
AIP 16-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
DM 21-10-2013
LANDED..........
09-01-2014
Hi all,

My spouse and I have each forgotten our passwords for the citizenship calculator website. For both of us, under the recovery questions, we can't seem to answer the memorable person question. The hints for us both are clear and we should know the answers. Are there any tricks like punctuation, spacing, capitalization, etc. that we should be aware of? I know that this is a dumb question but it would be nice to get back into our accounts. Thank you so much!

kanadskazena

vasvas

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi all,

My spouse and I have each forgotten our passwords for the citizenship calculator website. For both of us, under the recovery questions, we can't seem to answer the memorable person question. The hints for us both are clear and we should know the answers. Are there any tricks like punctuation, spacing, capitalization, etc. that we should be aware of? I know that this is a dumb question but it would be nice to get back into our accounts. Thank you so much!

kanadskazena
I went through the same pain 2 months ago..if I remember right it's case sensitive..so be right about the Upper and lower cases