+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!! LoE for Experience Letter

Selma99

Sep 28, 2017
Applied for PR post ITA in April 2021. Before ITA, I had chosen NOC which did not match my job roles and responsibilities. Although the title closely matched the job I do here in Pakistan. However, after much deliberation, I reached the conclusion that my NOC is different from the one I put in my application. Now I had to write LoE to attach with my experience letter. I forgot to attach it with one of the letters. With others I did. So what should I do now? I have been advised to wait. If the visa officer ask me, then I can send the letter. But I am not sure. This is really bothering me nothing!. What can I do rectify this mistake?
Please share your inputs!!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Applied for PR post ITA in April 2021. Before ITA, I had chosen NOC which did not match my job roles and responsibilities. Although the title closely matched the job I do here in Pakistan. However, after much deliberation, I reached the conclusion that my NOC is different from the one I put in my application. Now I had to write LoE to attach with my experience letter. I forgot to attach it with one of the letters. With others I did. So what should I do now? I have been advised to wait. If the visa officer ask me, then I can send the letter. But I am not sure. This is really bothering me nothing!. What can I do rectify this mistake?
Please share your inputs!!
If it will help you to be relaxed, you can submit it via webform.

Selma99

Sep 28, 2017
I changed NoC at the time of submitting application after receiving ITA. I had two different experience letters. I only attached LoE with one of the experience letter. But, if you have to change your NoC, you can explain a valid reason in LoE.

Amarkaur12

Mar 28, 2019
Selma99

This ITA was for EE or PNP, Do we need to attach LOE with every experience letter.

Can you share your LOE what you wrote. How you explained, why you have changed the NOC. You change your NOC code only for one employment.It means you applied as 2 NOCs supported by LOE?