Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
It'd be great if I could get some help from a senior member.

I applied for permanent residency under FSW2 (Arranged Employment) inside Canada in Dec. 2010. I was working for a company for about 2 years. My last Labour Market Opinion to renew my latest work permit was rejected. My company applied for a new LMO (just in case) and I applied for restoration of status. However, we had very little hope that it would be approved so I had to go back home (Caracas, Venezuela)

Two days ago my boss received a call from the gov saying that they made a mistake in my case and that a positive LMO (with a duration of 2 years) was approved. I got some good job opportunities in Caracas but I still plan on going to Toronto within the next year.

My question is re the options that I have in order to keep my permanent residency process safe.

- I believe that as long as I have a valid LMO my permanent residency application should be approved, regardless of me getting a new permit. Right?

- Should I submit my new LMO to Buffalo and update them regarding my new address (I'm in Caracas, Venezuela)? Will they let me send my passport to the local office (Caracas)? Should I be in Canada in order to finish processing the app?

- My new work permit would be sent to my friend's address in Toronto. Should I use that permit in order to process a visa here at the local office in case I want to go back now?

Thanks a lot!!

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa >> Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Anyone can help?

kscsk

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justtheme said:
Anyone can help?
Hi Justtheme, sorry if my post is too late.. you need to be IN CANADA with a Valid WP for your FSW application to be valid and process smoothly.