+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help linking application

Ivanm7331

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hello,

is anyone kind enough toexplain how to link an application? I just received the AOR and I tried everything, and nowhere does it let me find my application nor link it online.

Thanks for your time in advance

hoahoa

Jul 25, 2017
Hello,

is anyone kind enough toexplain how to link an application? I just received the AOR and I tried everything, and nowhere does it let me find my application nor link it online.

Thanks for your time in advance
If they ask how many ppl in your application, then you count yourself as 1 and it doesn't work; try 2. It was my case, my husband sponsored me, so I put 1 in application for several times but it turned out they count it as 2. Hope it works for you.

Ivanm7331

Star Member
May 6, 2022
If they ask how many ppl in your application, then you count yourself as 1 and it doesn't work; try 2. It was my case, my husband sponsored me, so I put 1 in application for several times but it turned out they count it as 2. Hope it works for you.
Thanks.. but I don’t even get to the question where it asks this. Could you show me the link where you do that at?

it’s been week and I still can’t link :(

hoahoa

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks.. but I don’t even get to the question where it asks this. Could you show me the link where you do that at?

it’s been week and I still can’t link :(
There's no link. You need to create an IRCC account with GCKey. Then there's an option to link your account. You will fill info like name, DOB, UCI, application number, etc. Then they will match your paper application with your IRCC account

Ivanm7331

Star Member
May 6, 2022
There's no link. You need to create an IRCC account with GCKey. Then there's an option to link your account. You will fill info like name, DOB, UCI, application number, etc. Then they will match your paper application with your IRCC account
Thanks.

I have logged in with GCKEY. But firstly, my application is online.. is your post still valid then? And I do not see this option to link an account unfortunately. Thanks for your help