HELP: Job reference letter with no letterhead

patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, so my PREVIOUS employers were very small companies and they didn't have proper company letter paper. They have issued letters to me with all the details that I need, but those are not printed on nice-looking company's papers with proper logos.

There are lines for company's name and address and contact information, etc., but they look more like a normal letter from an individual..
Basically it looks exactly like this:
http://printablecalendartemplates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Business-letter-format10.png
There are contact of the supervisor, and there is company's official stamp/seal.

Do you think this is OK?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
This may sound odd, but do they have any kind of logo they could stick on there?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
If not, I'd ask your employer to pop to a notory with you and get it notorized.

patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
If not, I'd ask your employer to pop to a notory with you and get it notorized.

They don't even have a colored printer!! So one employer gave me a letter with black and white logo and one employer gave the letter with no logo...

I need to clarify, those are my PREVIOUS employers. I haven't had anything to do with them for 3+ years, so it's a bit odd to ask HR or managers there to go to notary with me. My CURRENT employer is fine. I can get a perfect job reference with no problem.

Jan 17, 2017
Hi all, does anyone have the template in which we need to get details from current and previous employer which is to be submitted post ITA?

Thanks in advance for your kind help!

patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am thinking to attach business cards of the people who wrote the letters.. do you think it is OK? On the business cards, there should be companies' logos etc.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patricia.hple said:
I am thinking to attach business cards of the people who wrote the letters.. do you think it is OK? On the business cards, there should be companies' logos etc.
Yes, business cards help. But if their business cards have logos, they should be able to print letter heads with that logo. But anyways..

patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mukulabd said:
Yes, business cards help. But if their business cards have logos, they should be able to print letter heads with that logo. But anyways..
How about logo but in black and white? Is this OK?

patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, do you think it is a must to provide employment contracts with PREVIOUS employers?

I can provide contract with my current employer with no problem.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patricia.hple said:
Also, do you think it is a must to provide employment contracts with PREVIOUS employers?

I can provide contract with my current employer with no problem.
The document requirements are same for current as well as previous employers. If you can get reference letters then contract letters are optional. But since your reference letters are not on letterhead I would suggest uploading contract letters too.

Ravindra007

May 5, 2021
Hi all, so my PREVIOUS employers were very small companies and they didn't have proper company letter paper. They have issued letters to me with all the details that I need, but those are not printed on nice-looking company's papers with proper logos.

There are lines for company's name and address and contact information, etc., but they look more like a normal letter from an individual..
Basically it looks exactly like this:
http://printablecalendartemplates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Business-letter-format10.png
There are contact of the supervisor, and there is company's official stamp/seal.

Do you think this is OK?
Can you please let me know what is your status, did u got PR. What questions you got from CIC