+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP - Issues with work history on application for work permit IMM 1295 form

monzokik

Mar 14, 2014
Hi There,

I am having lots of trouble finding the appropriate information. The IMM 1295 (Application for work permit form) requires a 10 year history but only supplies three boxes to enter data. I have a lot more to add (perhaps 8 individual). There is no continuation sheet to add this. I saw that someone suggested elsewhere that I would have to print out copies of that section, hand write the employment information, then scan and upload. This won't work as it only allows you to submit 1 file in the upload section for that form. Seems very counter intuitive. The other suggestion is to post the form, but I am running out of time and that is not an option for me.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP???

L

robbiefernando

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
The form clearly indictes that you should add mpre details on a piece of paper. enter all the details on a blank piece of paper and then scan the form and this document together as a PDF document and attach it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

monzokik

Mar 14, 2014
Thank you for your reply,

I will give it a try tomorrow. I am just a little unsure as to how to add the additional sheet to the saved P.D.F. I will play around a little.

L

robbiefernando

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
ok. If you go to a professional office supplier, they usually have big scanners and can scan the documents for u. Also, If you use iphone, download an application called as Genius Scan. Its the best, ou can take pictures of ur forms and sheet and it will combine them in a pdf format. i use it all the time. I may be available on android too.

Cheers

monzokik

Mar 14, 2014
Hi, thank you for your advice but I solved the problem. There was no way to create a new PDF with the additional pages as the application form has a digital signature verification. So I just added the extra work history onto a separate sheet, scanned as a PDF and uploaded under Supporting Letter.

But thank you very much for your time.

L

ersad786

Jun 16, 2016
I HAVE ATTACHED A RESUME OF MINE, WHERE ALL EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION IS LISTED, IS THIS ENOUGH, DO I NEED TO PROVIDE EXTRA SHEET

Gagan2112

Nov 29, 2023
Hi, thank you for your advice but I solved the problem. There was no way to create a new PDF with the additional pages as the application form has a digital signature verification. So I just added the extra work history onto a separate sheet, scanned as a PDF and uploaded under Supporting Letter.

But thank you very much for your time.

L
Hey, Just wanted to know that do you just use the same form again and only fill the employment details in it and leave the rest of it as blank ?
Kindly let me know as I am confused about it.