+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!! IRCC requested the proof of tuition payment even though I SUBMITTED long time ago!

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
HI guys,
I applied my SDS online in May 2020, after 4 months no news I received a request to send my proof of tuition payment (which I clearly submitted in May!). So I submitted again with a letter of explanation bla bla bla on 11 Sep and still no news until now, no AIP, nothing, just ordered note.
Anyone on the same boat?

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
HI guys,
I applied my SDS online in May 2020, after 4 months no news I received a request to send my proof of tuition payment (which I clearly submitted in May!). So I submitted again with a letter of explanation bla bla bla on 11 Sep and still no news until now, no AIP, nothing, just ordered note.
Anyone on the same boat?
So what's the big deal, just send it again and be happy you didn't get refusal but something positive is happening to your application.

Reactions: trang.ng.pharm

jaskiratsingh

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
HI guys,
Anyone on the same boat?
I have also got the message to upload my latest tuition fee receipt through GC key. I submitted my sds application on 24 Feb and got aip on 14 august.
I also know a person who has also got the same message to upload fee receipt through gc key. She applied in January and a few days back got aip.

Just upload the required document which they have demanded. That could be a positive sign for us, that they are processing the applications and not sitting idle.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
I have also got the message to upload my latest tuition fee receipt through GC key. I submitted my sds application on 24 Feb and got aip on 14 august.
I also know a person who has also got the same message to upload fee receipt through gc key. She applied in January and a few days back got aip.

Just upload the required document which they have demanded. That could be a positive sign for us, that they are processing the applications and not sitting idle.
Hi, thank you so much for your reply!!! Congratulations! you got the AIP. May I ask how many days after you submitted the receipt again that you got AIP?
I received the request on 11 Sep and submitted the tuition receipt on the same date, now is 2.5 weeks.

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Me too received
Hi, thank you so much for your reply!!! Congratulations! you got the AIP. May I ask how many days after you submitted the receipt again that you got AIP?
I received the request on 11 Sep and submitted the tuition receipt on the same date, now is 2.5 weeks.
Me too received documents request on 11, since that only ghost updates without even email, just noticed while checking for the status and no more updates.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Me too received
Me too received documents request on 11, since that only ghost updates without even email, just noticed while checking for the status and no more updates.
oh dear, I did got an email saying I need to upload document then checked my account.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
So they open the space for uploading documents as they did for me, you too upload then
yes, I log in the account and follow the instruction, there is one section to upload, to be sure, I attached the official receipt from the school, with the minimum expense with detail tuition fee and other fees (for them to have the idea the amount of money on the receipt can cover tuition and other fees for 1st year), the payment request from the school (the one I gave to the bank to transfer money) and the transaction confirmation. Any kind of docs I can get to prove I attach them all and upload.

Reactions: Khanasma