+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help interpret my gcms notes

Kayode.A

Jul 25, 2019
Visa Office......
Accra
I just received my gcms notes and it raises more questions than it answers.

Eligibility says recommend interview, info sharing is complete, medicals is passed, security and criminality are not started.

The review from the cases processing agent at the Centralized intake office doesn't raise any concerns and verifies all the information and documents concerning work history, family composition, settlement funds, education, etc. as fine.

The review by the Program Assistant says pretty much the same thing except for this line "POLICE CERTIFICATE ---Primary Applicant Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT United Kingdom police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required (my wife is the primary applicant and she schooled in the UK briefly, all documents requested in this regard were provided)

As far as I can see there's no reason stated in the gcms notes for an interview recommendation but there it is in the very first page. Also the delay, my application was submitted almost 7 months ago and the last activity I registered was when the background check section of our profile changed to "not applicable" over a month ago, and before that when I got and answered an additional documentation request in April.

I would really appreciate any suggestions concerning my next move.

Edit: My visa office is Accra, for what it's worth.

summerguy

Jun 4, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2019
Med's Done....
27-05-2019

Eligibility says recommend interview, info sharing is complete, medicals is passed, security and criminality are not started.

The review from the cases processing agent at the Centralized intake office doesn't raise any concerns and verifies all the information and documents concerning work history, family composition, settlement funds, education, etc. as fine.

The review by the Program Assistant says pretty much the same thing except for this line "POLICE CERTIFICATE ---Primary Applicant Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT United Kingdom police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required (my wife is the primary applicant and she schooled in the UK briefly, all documents requested in this regard were provided)

As far as I can see there's no reason stated in the gcms notes for an interview recommendation but there it is in the very first page. Also the delay, my application was submitted almost 7 months ago and the last activity I registered was when the background check section of our profile changed to "not applicable" over a month ago, and before that when I got and answered an additional documentation request in April.

I had the same response too.. Frm accra.. You can send me ur number via inbox so that we can chat

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020

Hi have you got your COPR/PPR
Can you update please?