+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help in pr application

faithSB

Dec 29, 2023
Hello everyone I already submitted my PR application but did not use any legal advise, also I send it through courier how long does it take to get a reply fro IRCC anyone who has idea on this? Thank you

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone I already submitted my PR application but did not use any legal advise, also I send it through courier how long does it take to get a reply fro IRCC anyone who has idea on this? Thank you
What specific reply from IRCC? you mean to be approved?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Multiple months typically for AOR. If you paid for tracking you know it go there.

faithSB

Dec 29, 2023
What specific reply from IRCC? you mean to be approved?
Yes, and confirmation that they received the application form. Also don’t know if my payment is good cause I paid our application in one time just single receipt for the four of us, the thing is my children is already above 21 should I pay it individually? But it’s already done in one time is that one of the factor of delaying?

faithSB

Dec 29, 2023
Multiple months typically for AOR. If you paid for tracking you know it go there.
Thanks for the prompt answer, I am also worried about the payment. My children is already over age I pay the application and finger print fee in one time just a single receipt would that be okay? Please advise. Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, and confirmation that they received the application form. Also don’t know if my payment is good cause I paid our application in one time just single receipt for the four of us, the thing is my children is already above 21 should I pay it individually? But it’s already done in one time is that one of the factor of delaying?
Sorry not sure if it will be an issue. Protected people are treated differently than typical PR where a child above 21 could not be included in a family unit so it could be fine.

faithSB

Dec 29, 2023
Sorry not sure if it will be an issue. Protected people are treated differently than typical PR where a child above 21 could not be included in a family unit so it could be fine.
Thank you it’s a big thing to understand the process and have someone to talk too. Happy new year everyone….

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for the prompt answer, I am also worried about the payment. My children is already over age I pay the application and finger print fee in one time just a single receipt would that be okay? Please advise. Thank you
Should be fine, as long as your child was under 21 when your claim was referred to IRB and provided one payment includes the rest of applicants.

faithSB

Dec 29, 2023
I got the email back from CIC.CPC missisauga asking me to secure a US and Afghanistan police clearance is anybody from this group done this and can advise me on how to move forward with the process. Thank you