+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help in my TRV 2nd application

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
I am going to reapply for trv 2nd time and the 1st time i have been refused because of travel history and purpose of travel
My 1st application was
My wife, daughter and me
My wife and my daughter are algerian and living in algeria since a year and she works there ( 2500$ cad )also ny daughter is in school in algeria
I work in egyt in a real stable job with (4000 $cad) since 7y and my bank statment around 120k $cad and my travel history is 4 times travelling 2 algeria to visit my family since last august till now and my purpose of travel was visiting my brother to attned his graduation ceremony from university of montreal ( and i had 2 invation letters one from the universith and the other from my borther) for a month
Now i am thinking to reapply
So i need help when should i reapply and if i am travelling alone and i will add some properties like car house and own store of selling clothes and i will travel only for 2 weeks is it enough or no
And what ideas u can help me with so i dont get refused again

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
I have 2 brothers in canada
One is studying at university of montreal the other one is working the working has made 2 invitations letters before 1 to my mother and 1 my cousin
Is this a prob