+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help in Certificate of experience

khaled90

Feb 18, 2011
HI guys

its the second enquiry in this valuable site and I hope that I can ger reply .

I applied for immigration under skilled worker category in 2007 ( simplified application system )

Now , I cant get certificate of experience includes main job duties , but only the job title and a number of years I did in it . Therefore , the contents of the certificate will only include the job title and years of experience . Does it work out or not ??

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
If that the only letter you can get, so i suggest you do the following:

1- Write an explanation letter on the reasons why further details can be provided.
2- In the same letter, I suggest you include names, designations and contacts of colleagues, clients, vendors, suppliers, managers and whoever can confirm your job duties.
3- if it is feasible, I suggest you include official testimonies from clients on their letter heads about your work and duties.

You need to ensure the con set of all parties involved into this.

Look, if this is a one letter that you provide incomplete, while you still have provided letters in the same NOC during various employment periods in the last ten years, then don't worry much. If this is the only letter to confirm your compliance with the NOC, then you have an issue and you need to provide evidences as I leopard earlier.

Good luck and let me know how I can help further.

Cheers

Mezo