+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!! IMM1294E Previous countries or territories residence

Angelazy

Mar 27, 2021
Hi, IMM1294E asks if I have lived in any countries or territories other than my home country for six months. I was an international student in Canada and have been going back and forth to the United States to visit my boyfriend. During covid, I applied for extension to stay in the United States for a year as a visitor, will they ask for a police certificate or will they reject my applying due to this long stay in the United States? Should I write the time in Canada and United States? What if I did not stay in Canada continuously for six months, should I still include Canada? Any help will be appreciated!!!

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Yes. You need to mention the time you stayed in the US and Canada. If you have any entry stamps/immigation stamps on your passport, those need to be uploaded as proof too.

Angelazy

Mar 27, 2021
Yes. You need to mention the time you stayed in the US and Canada. If you have any entry stamps/immigation stamps on your passport, those need to be uploaded as proof too.
Thank you! I think cic requires me to upload my first page of the passport and all pages with any visa or stamps.

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Thank you! I think cic requires me to upload my first page of the passport and all pages with any visa or stamps.
Yes it does. If you can make sure that the dates you mention in the document align with the stamps on your passport, that is fine. :). USA and Canada are part of the Five-Eyes Intelligence program, so they share information with each other (and with UK, NZ and Australia). So it is important you disclose all the information. If they need clarity, they will ask for it. :).

Angelazy

Mar 27, 2021
Yes it does. If you can make sure that the dates you mention in the document align with the stamps on your passport, that is fine. :). USA and Canada are part of the Five-Eyes Intelligence program, so they share information with each other (and with UK, NZ and Australia). So it is important you disclose all the information. If they need clarity, they will ask for it. :).
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help!

Reactions: RamSatt