+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help I received a job offer under AIPP my wife is pregnant.

Canada411

Nov 16, 2016
I need help I recently just got a job offer in NB Canada under the AIPP program. Soon I will be submitting info for my open work permit and eventually PR after arriving in Canada. I will also be bringing my wife and my toddler son. The problem is my wife is four months pregnant. I know eventually, we will need to do a medical exam. I'm just trying to weigh my options. Will she be able to come to Canada or will she have to wait until after birth? If so can she stay in the US, and I go without her and arrive at a later date? I don't want to pass up this job offer.

Canada411

Nov 16, 2016
Not yet still waiting to talk to the settlement people. I’m not sure if we have to do a medical before we leave or not. wife is four months pregnant and she is due in July. I have to do a temporary work permit that’s the confusing part because I don’t think it’s required for the work permit just the PR. So I don’t mind the delay if we can still go to Canada once approved.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
You can't apply for a WP under AIPP without endorsement. Endorsement will take 2-3 months based on current reported trends in this forum. Work Permit 3-4 weeks after endorsement. PR within 6 months after endorsement. Medical would most likely be required. Are you a national of a Visa exempt country?
You should start working on getting a ECA done and IELTS.
Are you saying we dont need to have ielts nor ECA before we apply for jobs?
I thought we needed these documents for the endorsement phase.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I need help I recently just got a job offer in NB Canada under the AIPP program. Soon I will be submitting info for my open work permit and eventually PR after arriving in Canada. I will also be bringing my wife and my toddler son. The problem is my wife is four months pregnant. I know eventually, we will need to do a medical exam. I'm just trying to weigh my options. Will she be able to come to Canada or will she have to wait until after birth? If so can she stay in the US, and I go without her and arrive at a later date? I don't want to pass up this job offer.
can you please share how did you got the job offer, it would be really helpful.

Kishofur

Aug 5, 2019
Please tell us how to get job offer in Atlantic immigration pilot from India. This will help us .