+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! I forgot to write my address on the prepaid returned envelope

selinajiang

May 3, 2014
Hi, everyone! I sent my passport to CPC- Ottawa yesterday, but I forgot to write my address on the prepaid returned envelope, I just left the label blank! :( :(
I am just wondering if any of you have experienced the same, and if so, is it possible that they will help me write my address and return my passport by that prepaid returned envelope, or by regular mail?

Thanks a lot!!!

Mona1990

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
They will write the address for you. They will only send it by regular mail, if there is no return envelope. Bt if you have one, they will write the address, whichever is on your application. I hope you have ripped the tracking sheet from Returned envelope. So that you can track returned package.

Reactions: vishwas1217

selinajiang

May 3, 2014
Mona1990 said:
They will write the address for you. They will only send it by regular mail, if there is no return envelope. Bt if you have one, they will write the address, whichever is on your application. I hope you have ripped the tracking sheet from Returned envelope. So that you can track returned package.
Thank you for your reply!!! :)

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
To be safe, try calling Canada post once u r able to track ur envelope online, provide them the reference num & confirm the destination address..

Sonuap

Feb 2, 2019
Hi, everyone! I sent my passport to CPC- Ottawa yesterday, but I forgot to write my address on the prepaid returned envelope, I just left the label blank! :( :(
I am just wondering if any of you have experienced the same, and if so, is it possible that they will help me write my address and return my passport by that prepaid returned envelope, or by regular mail?

Thanks a lot!!!

Hi same mistake is done by me too.Please conform then how you receive your passport.

grimmzerro

Sep 16, 2019
Actually, if you send your passport to get your COPR and a VISA in your passport you don't have to write anything on the return envelope.

"The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address."
"NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE."

That's a part of the instructions they sent to me when they asked for a passport to issue COPR and VISA
Check carefully PDF they sent to you.

Jul 18, 2023
Hi i have send my passport without the return envelope is there any way anyone can help me with that. Like a contact number or mail-id i can contact them. Or what should i do next to get my passport back.