+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<HELP> I don't know my NOC Level is

NamNg

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys,

I have been looking around but could not seem to find the right NOC level for my job, the job title is called Supply Chain Analyst - Transportation, the duties are as below:

Key Responsibilities (Functional) :
  • Work closely with the warehouse & broker to prepare & distribute commercial documentation for daily cross border shipments.
  • Update the duty drawback Smartsheet on a weekly basis for all export cross border shipments.
  • Handle file openings and closings for various MOT for all logistics inbound shipments
  • Monitor & update the system for ASN uploads accordingly (SAF / AFS)
  • Actively participate and support Retail Projects and related inbound movements for new stores and store refurbishment
  • Support destruction / scrapping initiatives and communication between the DC and Logistics, Supply Planning and Finance departments.
  • Cross train with the various modes of transport to ensure continuous service to our internal customers.
  • Other duties as assigned and directed.

Key Relationships (Internal) :

• Operations Management, Supervisors, IT Support, Customer Service, Logistics / Procurement, Inventory Control, Human Resources, Facilities Management, Warehouse

If anyone can help me, that'd be awesome,
Thank you all very much!