+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!! I couldn't get a PCC in Indonesia

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Please help me on my police clearance.

I am based in Singapore and have been in and out of Indonesia for business transactions since April 2016 and staying there for about 2 weeks per month until now under "Free Exemption Visa" that is allowed to stay in Indonesia for 30 days for tourism or business. To sum it up, my stay in that country is more than 6 months.

I am aware that I need to get a PCC but one of Indonesia's requirements to get a police clearance for a non-citizen is a work permit but I do not have it.

Please help.

Thank you.

Pris

May 11, 2018
Please help me on my police clearance.

I am based in Singapore and have been in and out of Indonesia for business transactions since April 2016 and staying there for about 2 weeks per month until now under "Free Exemption Visa" that is allowed to stay in Indonesia for 30 days for tourism or business. To sum it up, my stay in that country is more than 6 months.

I am aware that I need to get a PCC but one of Indonesia's requirements to get a police clearance for a non-citizen is a work permit but I do not have it.

Please help.

Thank you.
Dear Kat,
Any update about your Indonesian PCC? I am facing a similar problem, I received a PCC but only for the period I was employed in Indonesia. The period I spent as tourist previously is not included in the PCC (the only wawas to pay corruption money which I refused). I am afraid that CIC rejects my application because of this.

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hi guys,

Just wondering if you get your pcc in the end?
I was able to get it just for the time covered by a work permit (kitas). I have asked legal experts and indeed you cannot get PCC if you were there as tourist, or under social or business visa, only KITAS counts. I have attached a screenshot of my email exchanges with those legal experts for my permanent residence application and it has been accepted

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Yes, indeed. But mine is a different case. I left Indonesia when i was 15 and went to Singapore on a student visa. Turned a PR in 2008 and a citizen in 2015. I visited Indonesia regularly on holidays, etc which will definitely add up to more than 6 months! And since now I’m holding a Singapore citizenship, there’s no way i can get Indonesia PCC as I dont have any of the documents they require, not even KITAS since I never worked there. Tried emailing both IRCC and Indonesia agent no reply. I guess the key is to send inquiry emails until I get an official reply from any immigration lawyer that says I cant get any PCC just so I can have a proof!

xyca2015

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Yes, indeed. But mine is a different case. I left Indonesia when i was 15 and went to Singapore on a student visa. Turned a PR in 2008 and a citizen in 2015. I visited Indonesia regularly on holidays, etc which will definitely add up to more than 6 months! And since now I’m holding a Singapore citizenship, there’s no way i can get Indonesia PCC as I dont have any of the documents they require, not even KITAS since I never worked there. Tried emailing both IRCC and Indonesia agent no reply. I guess the key is to send inquiry emails until I get an official reply from any immigration lawyer that says I cant get any PCC just so I can have a proof!
Hi try this agency they were able to process my PCC . I was a worker there and have to get pcc.Search for PNB IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM. it is based in jakarta

Reactions: planetarium

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi try this agency they were able to process my PCC . I was a worker there and have to get pcc.Search for PNB IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM. it is based in jakarta
Thanks so much for the recommendation, they're super responsive and I'm very happy with their service!

xyca2015

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks so much for the recommendation, they're super responsive and I'm very happy with their service!
You are very welcome..i actually just searched for any agency that could help me with my pcc and i am so glad i found them..they are awesome