+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP, I changed my mind on doing my papers from within canada to outside!

Nanom

Sep 14, 2012
Okay well i was working on my papers from within Canada and it takes way to long outside of Canada is easier I didn't send in no applications yet but i already got my medical exam done and the doctor already sent it my question is since i changed from inside to outside of Canada do i have to redo my medical exam??? I am an American and my husband sponsoring me is Canadian.

Another thing for the APPENDIX C section for the medical exam it says

"You and all your family members who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents must fill out Appendix C and undergo and pass a medical examination, whether they will be joining you in Canada or not. Make enough photocopies of this page for your needs before you start filling the boxes."

I dont understand does that mean that everyone in my family has to do this and complete a medical exam even if they are not being sponsored to come to Canada its only my being sponsored so why do they have to complete this form and get a medical exam??
Do i just fill this out and send it in with my papers or do i have to redo my medical exam?!?!

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Its only you and your family, that it means you and your childrens not the whole family...

Good uck!

Nanom

Sep 14, 2012
Okay thanks for that but since we are changing our minds from inside to outside do i have to retake my medical exam or.not?

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Nanom said:
Okay thanks for that but since we are changing our minds from inside to outside do i have to retake my medical exam or.not?
That I don't really know, but I think probably the medical exam is the same.

Probably someone here on the forum knows better than me.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
I.N said:
That I don't really know, but I think probably the medical exam is the same.

Probably someone here on the forum knows better than me.
the forms are different, for sure, so you might have to do the new forms - and only the children that are not already canadian citizen need to do the medical.... so if your children are already canadian because your partner is, then no need to sponsor them or have them do a medical exam...

Good luck,
Sweden

Nanom

Sep 14, 2012
Okay well I don't have children yet and I already filled.out the new forms and my medical exam has already been sent but now for outside of Canada they ask you to take appendix C with you to your exam should I just take it to the doctor to fill out or will I have to go and redo everything just for her.to fill out that paper?

Thanks! Sorry for the questions guys it's my first time and I am trying to do everything right.

netsrak

Sep 10, 2012
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 2012
Med's Done....
April 10 2012
Nanom said:
Okay well I don't have children yet and I already filled.out the new forms and my medical exam has already been sent but now for outside of Canada they ask you to take appendix C with you to your exam should I just take it to the doctor to fill out or will I have to go and redo everything just for her.to fill out that paper?

Thanks! Sorry for the questions guys it's my first time and I am trying to do everything right.
hi I hope.this will help you.I'm from.phils obviously outside Canada.I brought the 4 copies of medical s ection a. Which is the appendix c. Because i had dependant.(my child) in every person they'll need 2 copies. 7passport size pictures,passport,photocopy of passport. :)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nanom said:

Call the doctor and tell her you wanted and medical for an overseas sponsorship. She will likely tell you to come back and she needs the Appendix C (maybe a couple more photos too) and she will provide you with the receipt you need to include with the application package. You should not have to do the medical again.