+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!! I can't find where to upload LoE

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Can someone please help me with finding where to upload my letter of explanation. I'm sure I have seen this in my application before but I cannot find it now.

I was sure it was on my supporting documents page but it is not there. My documents list is:

- Passport
- Police certificate
- Proof of medical exam
- Education
- Legal name change doc
- Employment records
- Proof of means of financial support
- Digital photo

Is there where the Letter of Explanation option is supposed to be? If so, does anyone know why it is not there and how I can fix this?

ZionCanadahopeful

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-02-2019
Passport Req..
01-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2019
LANDED..........
16-05-2019
The site is bit wonky.. try logout and login again. It might appear ...usually its at end of primary PR person set of documents...its called Client Information i think. When you go in between pages sometimes it disappears and its annoying..

Try logout and login it should most likely work

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Can someone please help me with finding where to upload my letter of explanation. I'm sure I have seen this in my application before but I cannot find it now.

I was sure it was on my supporting documents page but it is not there. My documents list is:

- Passport
- Police certificate
- Proof of medical exam
- Education
- Legal name change doc
- Employment records
- Proof of means of financial support
- Digital photo

Is there where the Letter of Explanation option is supposed to be? If so, does anyone know why it is not there and how I can fix this?
There is a weird glitch where the interface will change between different logins. One of the interfaces indeed doesn't have a specific field for LOE.
Login/logoff until the interface changes back.

Reactions: bairn7

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
There is a weird glitch where the interface will change between different logins. One of the interfaces indeed doesn't have a specific field for LOE.
Login/logoff until the interface changes back.
Thank you. Thought I was going crazy for a moment there! I see it now.