+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP: How to renew a Student Visa from Buffalo??!!!!!!!!

Cutie89

Dec 31, 2010
Hey
My student visa will be expired in 2 months and I would like to renew it and I have some concerns:

1- How much exactly the fees, is it $125 or $150?

2- What is the list of the required documents and do I need to fill in a supplymentory document ( all family member info; date of birth and place, and occupation?). If so, where I could find it?
When I applied from my country, we were required to fill in such form.
How do I start?

3- Is it easier to apply in person at Buffalo office, or same with the mail proccessing time? What are the differences of applying while in canada and wait by mail and go there to submit in person??
Note: I got a vaild visitor visa for US already ;)

4- Should I start filling application now or when my visa expired?!!! LOOL I seriously don't know!!!

I'm so confused so I asked someone and he has offered me his service for a total of $900. However, I can't afford paying all that bucks for a small shit like renewing my student visa.
It's that easy, not that hard: it almost took me 2 weeks to issue my current student visa after sending application to my home canadian visa office while I was at my home country. Do you think it may take longer than that if I applied from Buffalo, either in person or via mail?

Your respond wil be appreciated! Please help

Happy new year

Maya

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Cutie89 said:
Hey
My student visa will be expired in 2 months and I would like to renew it and I have some concerns:

1- How much exactly the fees, is it $125 or $150?

2- What is the list of the required documents and do I need to fill in a supplymentory document ( all family member info; date of birth and place, and occupation?). If so, where I could find it?
When I applied from my country, we were required to fill in such form.
How do I start?

3- Is it easier to apply in person at Buffalo office, or same with the mail proccessing time? What are the differences of applying while in canada and wait by mail and go there to submit in person??
Note: I got a vaild visitor visa for US already ;)

4- Should I start filling application now or when my visa expired?!!! LOOL I seriously don't know!!!

I'm so confused so I asked someone and he has offered me his service for a total of $900. However, I can't afford paying all that bucks for a small *censored word* like renewing my student visa.
It's that easy, not that hard: it almost took me 2 weeks to issue my current student visa after sending application to my home canadian visa office while I was at my home country. Do you think it may take longer than that if I applied from Buffalo, either in person or via mail?

Your respond wil be appreciated! Please help

Happy new year

Maya
!. Why would you apply to Buffalo? You are in Canada, so you apply to Vegreville. The instructions are here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-student.asp

Cutie89

Dec 31, 2010
This is a visa application not a study permit,, think smartly before you reply :D
happy new year!