+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! How do I start?

Hilda

Dec 29, 2007
Dear friends,
I am an african doctor completing my masters in public health in University of melbourne, Australia.

I would like to apply for skilled migration to canada.

I have two questions: How do i start? Secondly, if I am to use David Cohens services, about how much will it cost?

Please help.

Thank you.
HT.

Danica Uy

Nov 12, 2007
Hi, I suggest you consult canadavisa.com. The owner of this forum has the most complete information about migration to canada and the cost of his services will be discussed once he is convinced that you are highly qualified for immigration. I am sure with your profession you can highly afford atty. cohen's service fee.

Kash

Dec 6, 2007
Danica Uy said:
Hi, I suggest you consult canadavisa.com. The owner of this forum has the most complete information about migration to canada and the cost of his services will be discussed once he is convinced that you are highly qualified for immigration. I am sure with your profession you can highly afford atty. cohen's service fee.

Yes David is the right choice. Once i contacted them and their fee structure. as far as i remember, was under usd 1900 and that could be paid in installments.

check this: http://www.canadavisa.com/contact-canadian-immigration-office.html

Cheers!

Kash

Hilda

Dec 29, 2007
Re: Thank you to you all.....esp. Danica and Kash!!

Thank you so so much, Danica and Kash!

Your reply has meant alot to me!!

Thank you to all the viewers too.....A Happy New Year to you all...... may all your dreams for this Year,, 2008 come to pass.

Thank you, thank you ...

From HT.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It takes nothing to fill forms by yourself... To get a Master degree is more difficult.. if you could get a degree you are definitely able to fill in the forms and prepare papers...

You should start at www.cic.gc.ca