+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help help!!

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi good people, just wondering travelling with RTD out of Canada does it affect PR process? As I just applied PR and want to travel Asia to see my family. Someone told me that traveling before getting PR affect PR process sometimes delay significantly, is it true? Thanks a million in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi good people, just wondering travelling with RTD out of Canada does it affect PR process? As I just applied PR and want to travel Asia to see my family. Someone told me that traveling before getting PR affect PR process sometimes delay significantly, is it true? Thanks a million in advance.
No effect. Obviously you shouldn’t spend long periods of time out of Canada but a trip is fine.

Reactions: Paladinrules

Dreamer1212

Feb 5, 2019
No affect, I know some people who apply after me and got their PR before me even thou the travel twice and I never did. :)